Lunar, Ys, etc.

So anyway, I am getting my cash/games together to acquire Lunar for PSX, it could be SSSC but I don't know for sure. I remember playing Ys for SMS, *******ized port that it was and also playing the other titles for the SNES. I really like games that are like this for some reason but I digress. Who here remembers playing these?

I really enjoyed Ys Seven, which is on PSP. I also played Oath in Felghana, which was also quite fun. There's a newer one (I forget the name, it's something strange) I'm hoping will get a western adaption. Lunar I've played a bit, and it's fun. I actually have a copy of SSSC for the PS1, though I think it's very rare and hard to find. There have been various ports of it you might have more luck with, though I can't vouch for their quality.

Well, my source tells me it is more than likely SSSC, which may run me upwards of 100 dollars. Thankfully they do trade-ins. I've got quite a few games I'll probably never play again I can cash in for it. For Ys, I've played Mask of the Sun, Wanderers from Ys, and 5 (the Expert version). However I've really fallen out of touch considering I don't have a PSP/Vita/PS2.

• 3 weeks later...