Greetings, fellow Brony/Pegasister Compatriots!

LordMorrowind

About Myself: I am a charismatic, personable, and completely loyal ally when it comes to my friends and family. I enjoy making new friends, and as such I am easily approachable. I'll engage in almost any topic with you, so don't hesitate to get to know me! Oh, and I often refer to myself as Cyrus Morrowind (my pen-name).

How I Found Canterlot.com: I was originally introduced to it by one of my cousins (and dearest friend), whom some of you may know her as Valencetiger, or simply "Val". I've been watching and helping her with her stories on this site from the sidelines for quite some time now, but with her increasingly tight schedule these days, she has requested me to make sure her favorable adventures continue to grow. Thus, here I am, ready to carry on her legacy and to enjoy myself in the process!

How I Became A Fan Of MLP:FiM: Hmm...well, to put it simplly, I became a Brony almost immediately after the first episode of FiM aired on the Hub. At first, I watched it only because I was a Tara Strong fan...but eventually I grew to love the show for it's own uniqueness, strongly-envisioned characters, and marvelously intricate world. Equestria is certainly a place the imagination and gallop rampantly in.

My Favorite Main Cast Pony: Rainbow Dash. Why? Because she completely acts as the "Boss" of the show. No, she is the Boss. For both great and terrible, she rides military-grade jets into the sun and deprecates on a failed conquest's desk. Oh, and did I also mention that Rainbow Dash was once a Chief in the U.S. Navy? It's true...horrifying, how she can take charge.

Well, if you wish to find out more about me, please don't hesitate to PM me. I can't wait to make new connections with you all and enjoy this site's marvelous and respectable community.

- With warm regards, Lord Cyrus of the noble House Morrowind.

Hai Meestur Morrow! =p

Naw, I'm kiddin' on the meme-speech. Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you have fun here, though i'm sure you will. If youre interested in RP please feel free to invite me. I'd love to!

I'm pretty much like you, will talk about anything and everything.

And, i'm a Lauren Faust fan..

I find your etiquette delightfully refreshing. We must converse sometime liberale!

Regardless, Bienvenue sur Canterlot!

Absolutely, sir Huscarl! I am sure we will get along swimmingly. Again, thank you for your generous welcome. This community is already proving itself to be a fine, praise-worthy collection of spirited individuals.