My Art

Therainbowtroll

Hmm, This is very interesting! You're style is strongly developed and, while lacking analytical standpoint , still remains concise to the character design and translatable archetypes. Clearly your work is influenced by anime and video game art, yet many pieces feel psychedelic, almost surrealist in nature. The 'acid trip' images are of particular interest. Did you find yourself mapping these out carefully? Or allowing autonomy to guide the creative prosess?

Also I'm curious as to whether you've had any formal training, even as a short course or night classes?

So far so good I recken :D Keep up the good work hun!!

Hmm, This is very interesting! You're style is strongly developed and, while lacking analytical standpoint , still remains concise to the character design and translatable archetypes. Clearly your work is influenced by anime and video game art, yet many pieces feel psychedelic, almost surrealist in nature. The 'acid trip' images are of particular interest. Did you find yourself mapping these out carefully? Or allowing autonomy to guide the creative prosess?

Also I'm curious as to whether you've had any formal training, even as a short course or night classes?

So far so good I recken :) Keep up the good work hun!!

Wow! Thank you so much X3 For the acid trip pieces I drew the figures first then I aloud myself juts to do whatever I wanted =). I am mostly self trained but I have had a few classes here and there. Mostly school classes and how to books. I dont understand what you ment by "while lacking analytical standpoint What does that mean? Thank you sooo much =) do you have a DA account?"

hi hi

Those acid trip pictures remind me of what goes through my mind when I'm half asleep/half awake... or when I'm trying to stay awake in class or something. :) I find that I tend to make better freeform/abstract imagery when I'm nodding off anyway.

What kind of media are you using? Marker, ink, colored pencil?

hi hi

Those acid trip pictures remind me of what goes through my mind when I'm half asleep/half awake... or when I'm trying to stay awake in class or something. :) I find that I tend to make better freeform/abstract imagery when I'm nodding off anyway.

What kind of media are you using? Marker, ink, colored pencil?

All three my dear =) I will hopefully get some sort of art program soon and a tablet.

I dont understand what you ment by "while lacking analytical standpoint What does that mean?

An analytical standpoint is a bit of slang I picked up recently and wanted to use somewhere to sound all official and artsy :D YAY terminology!

Essentially it's a way of approaching drawing through 'analytical' methods, using marks to represent textures and features while not strictly adhering to lines and block colour. Most wildlife or nature drawings are analytical, being representative rather than a photo realistic image of the original. I think it was Davinchi who developed it first, though don't take my word for that. As for DA, YAY, I has link on my sig ^_^ haven't updated there in a while though, things have been crazy crazy madness of late ^^,