Hey Everypony

TrebleClef

i'm treble real name is august...i live in ohio...i love music, drawling, writing, roleplaying, anime, anything really artiestic is what i do

i'm a fun loving person and i can't wait to get to rping with you all

so: if music be the food of love play on ~W.S~

Edited by TrebleClef

Squee! Welcome fellow RPer and Music-lover to Canterlot! Seems like were both ingenious when making music-based ponies! How exciting!

If you're ever looking to RP, i'm sure my pegasus mare Musica would love to meet Treble!

Welcome to Canterlot!

Also, FFA RP's do not require an application so I say pick a spot and jump in! :)

i have no preferance of music being a real musician and artiest i enjoy many different types of music becouse i like to equiparate different styles into the music i write

for me different types of music influence different types of things

when i'm doing tattoo's (i'm a professional tattoo artiest) i tend to enjoy more grundge or rock kinda music

if i'm drawling its the same for when i'm tattooing

but like say when i wake up i love to listen to up beat music that really gets me going for me i guess just gives me energy as funny as that might sound

but threw the day my music taste might change to say listening to jimmi hendrex every once in a while i love listening to bobby mcferrin

but ya i have a wide wide range of music from bobby mcferrin..to warren zavon...rob zombie...to japense music and bands like the gazette, dir en gray,

i have no limet i guess as far as what i listen to and if its out there i've probably heard it and know of it lol