Scaley coming in peace (Think like a furry but ..for scaley creatures 8D)

kazadoo

About Myself: Coming in peace ^^

How I found Canterlot.com: GEW GAAAAAL

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Show's art style :3.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
Well I thought i will make a voyage into the whole fandom and everything surrounding MLP FIM, i understand and im sure it's a very known fact that the MLP fandom is a rather looked down on sometimes fandom due to it's "craziness" (whatfreakingfandomisn'tcrazyinparts) but Tbh, i wish not to listen to that, I've also taken a slight liking to the MLP FIM show, the art style is freaking awesome for someone that loves animation and such like myself :D and as i heard the show has a good message too, and also i will say i love the fanart and the ponies and everything it's spawned with such...cute and ...interesting designs i will say :D

I'm also a one that is all for peace between fandoms too and just peace in general, i can be a bit of a big hippy but then again that's natural :3

But as said, I wanna be here to learn more about well everything involving MLP, from it's internals to externals as i find it should have a hell of a lot of material in it too to make a nice learning experience, too also is it'd be awesome to have a good peaceful relations here too, friendship is magic or to say can be magic, so i guess

in reference to my favorite pony, *takes the spot kazadoo will sit comfy on and covers it in rainbows as kazadoo is a big fan of them*

Welcome to our forum! In case you didn't know, Canterlot specializes in the best MLP roleplay on the internet. Maybe one day you'd like to RP with us too? ;)