A couple questions on site usage.

Makuzui4220

Hello! I've notice a couple things on the site, and would like to maybe get some clarification?

First, the RP log. I've seen this on my profile, and others' too, and I'm not exactly sure what it is. Something I use to record the rps a specific character has been in? If this is so, then how do I go about building something like that?

Also, I've noticed that some users, when they post, manage to put pictures up of their ponies above their posts to give others a better understanding of the character's appearance. (Bellosh does this a lot) How can I do this too, without getting that weird "spoiler" dropdown box? Or is that only because the picture is big, and it's to save space? Or is it because you have to use the 'attach files' option at the bottom of a post before posting it?

I would love to have anypony's help on this! Thank you! :D

Someone call my name? :D

1. RP logs are in fact used mostly for keeping track what characters you have and which RPs they're in. There is no strict format you have to adhere to for logs, but feel free to look at those of other for inspiration.

2. I host my images using a hosting service. When I post my image headers (which should always be small BTW), I simply get the url and wrap an tag around it, and there you have it. ;)

Speak of the devil and he shall appear! Thanks for your help Bellosh, it's appreciated. So, the RP logs, they're forum posts? Just, the main posting is for the character and their rps? Seems simple enough, I'll have to make one for my characters. Or is it just one overall for all characters?

A hosting service, I see. I've tried using html on the site before but it didn't work out as well as I hoped. Let me try with something small of mine...

23ih3bk.jpg

Edit: Aaaaaah~yaya! It works! Thanks for that!

They're forum posts alright, and log topics get posted in the Log Forum. You basically make a topic for all your characters, and standard etiquette is that each post in your log topic lists several of your characters. If you only have a small amount of RP characters, one post is all you really need. ;)