Love beyond species

ShadowStorm88

She got really angry again about the comment. "And with that whole its a dream thing. Well get ready find out its not so much of a dream anymore." Spirit trotted behind him and bucked him into the portal. She then rushed into the portal as it closed behind her. They where in the same place she opened the portal deep in the Everfree Forest. She sighed. "I forgot where deep in this scary forest I hope we can get out of here." She nudged Sean with her hoof gently trying to find out if he was fine after the buck it was surprisingly strong one too.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean gasped as he felt a strong pain to his back. Landing on his stomach onto grass, he moaned "OWwwwww". Blinking several times, he rose up at the poking to his aching back as he looked at her and glared "What in the heck was that about? That hur...". He froze at his own comment. Wait...it hurt?? But..but he was supposed to feel pain in dream. Even if he did, he would have woken up immidetaly as the body reacts to pain in that kind of way. If that was teh case, then that ment... Staring, he realized with horror. "Not...a...dream...real....unicorn" he thought. Opening hsi mouth, he screamed in fear!! "AAAAAAGGGGGGGG" He screamed as he backed up as fast as he could before slamming the back of his head into a tree. "Stu..Stay away" he panicked, hidding behind it.

Spirit looked at him when he started to realize that it wasn't all a dream. She frowned a little kinda sad now that he was afraid of her. She thought that he wouldn't be when he realized because of all the time they spent together. "Why are you afraid of me now. We spent so much time together I thought you would be fine with me." She started to have tears in her eyes. "And now...now that I realize where we are and I'm afraid... that we wont find out way out.... you are afraid of me and....not willing to help me." She looks away from him. "I guess I wasn't good enough of a friend for you." She starts to really cry now.

Sean froze as he heard waht sounded like crying. As he slowly calmed down, he realized that this...well, he wasnt dreaming. He had met a real unicorn and that...she had been trying to be friends with him. All he had ended up do was makeing her cry adn....now she was saddened cause all she wanted was for them to be friends. He had never really had a friend before so, that idea alone seemed ailen to him. But, even though he had a rough past and present he...well, couldnt sink low enough to make someone who wanted friendship cry. Slowly coming out nervsouly, he looked at her carefully. "Umm...I...Im sorry" he apologized slowly.

Spirit looked over at him. "Sniff...really." She slightly smiled cleaning her eyes up. She then glomped him and gave him a big hug. "I knew you would lighten up to me eventually." Her hug must of warmed his whole body because of how warm she was at that moment. She looked around. "Hmm it seams like this isn't a good place to give out hugs though. Her ears went flat down on her head. "This is the Everfree Forest one of the most dangerous forest in our world. and where pretty deep in it." She looked a little scared.

Sean gasped at the sudden hug as he shivered at her touch since he wasnt used to hugs. Still wasnt even when seh gave them to him before. It felt so warm oddly enough to the point where he wanted to ask if she hugged him abt longer. But he refrained as he shook his head. Staring as she let go, he blushed as he coughed to regain control of himeslf. "Ahem, err. I dont know anythin about this place, but if you say that its dangerous, then maybe we should try leaving it so we arent in danger"? Also he wanted to shake off that weird feelin he got when she hugged him.

"I'm not quite sure where we are though. I have never been this far into the forest and it makes me so scared and I just want to hide with someone." Unintentionally she hid her muzzle in his chest. and she was shivering. She was to scared to think about what she was doing and it just happened. He must of thought her weird by now. She didnt care though she was to afraid at what might be around right now waiting to attack them. "Please lets get out of here." She was still hiding her muzzle in his chest.

Uncomfertable as heck, Sean smiled weakly as he gently tried to comfort her. "Umm, their...their" he said gently running a hand through her mane as he helped her up. "Im pretty brave, so..I'll try and get us out of here" he tried, smiling weakly. Helping her up, he said "Ive been trhough scarier places then this, so Im not that intimidated really". Looking around for a general direction go to in, he pointed over to an area where more sunlight seemed to be showering in then usual. "Over their seems a good place to go" he tried.

She looked at her still with scared eyes. "Can I stay close to your side so I feel safe?" She was usualy not this scared by stuff like this but she wanted him to lighten up to her some more because he seemed still quite nervous around her. She smilled slightly still with her ears down against her head though. She was trying to put the charm on but not to much so she really charms him. She knew what she was doing though she kinda had a talent for it since she did it a lot in her dancing.

Looking down at her, Sean said "Umm..I guess". Leading her gently throgh the forest, he thought to himself "Cmoe to think of it. Ho'wd she end up here in this forset in the first place if she was so scared of it" he thought to himself in curiosity. As they got closer to the light, he sighed in relief as he could see that they were at the forest exit already. The world looked...quiet similar to earth in a way, infact she was..was.. "Err, two questions: How did you even end up in that forest if your so scard of it and..whats your name" he asked. She had been so caught up he guess that she forgot. Sighing as he started off, he said "Im Sean Kelso",

She blushed in embarrassment when he asked his questions. "Well you know how I have my eyes closed usually when I dance? Well I was dancing in a more peaceful part of the forest that I always dance in. But I got to lost in my dancing and I danced my way that deep into the forest. When I got so scared I opened that portal to your world. But I'm glad where out of there now so I can show you how beautiful my world is. Oh and my name is Spirit Prancer. I am so sorry I forgot to tell you my name this whole time."

Staring at the unicorn, he couldnt help but smile at her name. "Spirit Prancer? I can understand the Prancer part since you really do like dancing I take it". Hearing the beautiful part, he looked around as he said "It does look alot better then Earth, I can tell you that. MOstly cause this place isnt trashed or nothing like it". Staring at the unicorn, he said "Sorry I screamed. Like I said earleir, to us things like Pegasus and Unicorns our folklore stuff".

Spirit giggled. "That's because where all so nice to each other and we really know how to take care of this place. And our Princesses are so nice and caring that they keep everything in order all around the world." She took a big breath in to take a fresh breath. "Ah the air always smells and feels so clean here. The weather is always nice here and just what its supposed to be thanks to the weather pegasi that always do there job so well." She smiled happily looking on the land that she loved so much. It seemed like she could appreciate her home of Equestria after being in Seans Earth. "If you dont mind me asking what is your species called on this earth?"

Following her furhter out into her land, Sean did notice that it did look alot like the parts of Earth that everyone actually took care of, instead of wreckin it light they usually do. I guess it was one of the little things to really apperciate in life. Staring at Spirit, he said "We're called humans. As you can plainly see, we're very different from you ponies". Pointing at himself, he said "We dont have fur, wings, and we can't use magic. We wear clothes, and sadly judge each other based on what race we are and some of us are rather mean to each other simply for the pleasure of being mean".

Spirit gasped as she heard what humans do to each other. "They sound so mean I hope your whole race isn't like that. If they where ponies would show them a thing or two about friendship and then they would change there attitude. I cant believe someone could get pleasure from making fun of another human." She huffed at the thought of the concept she couldn't believe it she has never seen a pony act that way to another pony in her life. It was just a crazy thought to her.

Sean sighed as he said "I seroiusly doubt that. No offense Spirit, but not every single human is as accepting as I am of...well, your kind exiscting". Looking up when he noticed the look she gave, he responded "I mean, its like I siad before. Perhaps long ago in my world ponies like you exiscted yeah, but they dont anymore. Its just pretty much us humans that live their now, who would so much as step on you before saying hi".

Sean stared down at her in confusion, at the big eyes as he siad "Uhh..." What in the world was he supposed to say to that??? Blushing, he looked away as suddenly she was looking at him in the eyes again. Trying again, she found her way to look at him again!! Blushing, he smiled weakly "Well, its not true I guess. I mean....theirs really nice humans umm...all over. Its just theirs sadly more mean then nice ones". Scracthing his neck, he blushed as he said "Err, I think I count as a...nice one"?

Spirit glomped him. "Oh of course your one of the nice ones. Despite the bad things you so I still think your a great human." She kind of snuggled him unintentionally. She didn't know why she wanted to do this but it felt great with him. She couldn't explain why she just felt nice snuggling him. "I dont know why but it feels nice snuggling you." She just lay there on him for a little bit until he told her to get off.

Surprised by the sudden hug, Sean gasped as he looked at the unicorn who snuggled close to him in anticpation. Was she expecting him to snuggle close to her as well?? Blushing lightly, he sad "Err, Can you please umm". Watching as she let go, he sighed "Wh..where do you live anway? If this is your home, err land. Maybe you could take me to where it is so I can get my bearings".

Spirit got off him. "I apologize if you didn't like that." She nodded as Sean asked for her to show him her house. "Well I can but since its so far away I'll have to have you hold onto me. This is only so I can teleport you and me to my house." She looked up at him waiting for him to grab onto her. She defently wanted to show him her humble cozy abode.

Sean blinked as he looked down at her hoove. Thinking for a second, he was about to grab it when he paused. What if she lived in the middle of a densly populated city? How would other ponies react to the site of him? Would they be cool with it, or would they try to capture him. Gulping in slight fear, he reached forward and grasped her hoof. Wherever they were goin, he hopped it was somplace safe "Go ahead" he siad.

Spirit gave a reasurring smile. "Don't worry I will bring you right to my house. No one will see us." She closed her eyes and her horn started to glow yellow. They then disapeared and then reappered in her house. It was a medium sized house that was like a cabin. It had a decent sized living room with a comfy looking couch and a TV. There was a table in the middle that had some magazines and cups on it. "We are now in my living room the second most comfiest room in my house." She sat down on the couch getting all comfy. "Oh I love this couch its so great."

Staring around, Sean went over to the window as he peaked out. Gasping at the sight of the city of Filliydelhphia, he could see ponies all over the place. Backing away, he said "Whoa...this place". Looking around, he gawked in awe at the wonderous sight of the home. "This is increadible" he said with amaezment. Being used to livign in such a dirtyhome he came from, he wasnt used to such nice looking places. IN such awe, he backed up as he accidently tripped and fellbackwards into the hugging arms of Spirit. Blushing intensly, he said "I..umm..".

Spirit was surprised at him suddenly falling into her hugging arms. "Oh no problem if you dont mind me hugging you." She smiled and gave him a gentle hug not being able to resist because of how much she liked hugs. "I hope you don't mind this because I love it." She smiled.