Love beyond species

ShadowStorm88

Getting up from the hug, Sean blushed as he brushed himself off trying his darnest to play off the tough guy act. For a momenr though, he thoght Spirit wasnt buying any of. Coughin to change the subject, he asked "So, what now? I mean, since me being brought here was intentional...I think, what did you plan to do or have planed with me or...something".

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spirit smiles. "Well of course I brought you here for a reason silly. Do you want to dance with me I would love to dance with you its what makes me so happy." She giggled. "And maybe you can feel more how a pony dances." she got up and started jumping in place really excited. "I'm so excited I always love to have a partner." All of a sudden she is behind Sean pushing him towards the outdoors. "Come on lets go!"

Sean gasped as he felt himself being pushed outisde. Looking back, he tried to protest and make himself stop since he dindt like being told what to do, but was unable to do so as he was pushed into the middle of a small pasture with her. Whirling around to see her grinning, excited at the idea of dancing with him; he blushed intensly as he pointed at himself. "Y..you mistaken me for being someone who likes dancing, and is not very manly. I..im above dancing, and y..you cant do a thing about it". Crossing his arms, he turned his back as he said "So..so theri" It was obvious by his movements that he was lieing to himself, and her.

Spirit giggles. "I think I can get you to dance with me. Just watch me and you will want to eventually." She giggled. "I will break you!" She said jokingly. She started to dance gracefully and gently. Her eyes where closed and her horn started to glow slightly. She now is emitting an aura of charm around her. To Sean for some reason she seemed more beautiful as she was dancing which made him what to dance with her easier.

Sean kept his arms stubbornly crossed as he watched her dance. He had to admit, she was dancing rather nicley. THough, their was no way he would ever... Blinking, he stared at her more intently now as he watched her gentlty spin in place. "How lovely" he thought. Blushing at the thought, he thought "Why'd I think that? Im..above this mushy, lovey dovey stuff. Why am I....focusing on such a beautiful girl...AGGG, whats wrong with me"?!? Trying to look away, he gasped as he found himself unable to as he slowly got to his feet unconsciously as he stood next to the dancing pony, reaching out with a wanting hand.

Spirit smiled seeing him warming up to her by holding out a hand. "I knew you would warm up to me eventually." She put out a hand and twirled so her hand would catch his. "Come on go along with it I know you will love it. Just let me lead you and you will be fine." She had him twirl into her embrace as they continued to dance. She was enjoying this she didn't get to dance with other ponies and has never danced with a human.

Apart of him demanded for this to stop!! He was not a dancer, not a softy that went along and snuggled up with the first gi..pony...whatever that he saw!! He didnt buy into any of that hapiness stuff. Trying his darnest to force a glare, he froze when his eyes locked with hers. Staring into her wide eyes, he gaped as he looked at her curiously. In this light she actually looked rather lovely. He blinked as he thought "A...am I actually startting to develpo...feelings for something that isnt human"? That very thought was unthinkable!! Unatural even!! Yet these thoughts were silenced as he was pulled into another hug before coniting to dance.

She looked at him as he looked like he was having and inner conflict with himself. She trys to hug him closer to comfert him. "Is there something wrong Sean. You seem to be having a inner conflict with yourself do you want to share whats wrong with me." She twirled him outwards.

Staring at her, he opened his mouth to tell her to shove her concern since he wasnt into sharing out he felt, yet something in her eyes...was commanding that he talk. Demanding it even!! Hesitating as he started to sweat from looking into her hypnotic eyes, Sean blurted out everything. "Im a human being for goodness sake, I shouldnt be feeling like this and yet Im somehow developing feelings for something that isnt human, and I dont know if thats right or not"!! Eyes widdened in terror, he put his hands to his mouth in horror at what he had just siad.

She got back down and her eyes widened. She was taken back at what he said but delighted. She smiled and was now crying tears of joy. "I dont know why but I was hoping you would say that." She was still smiling and cry at the same time. It was odd for here but not really since she hasn't loved someone before in her life.

Sean stared at her in confusion. Didnt she hear waht he had just siad?? That he was possibly developing feelings for her? Did it not occcur to her that she was a female unicorn, and that he was a male human?!? I mean, unless she intentded on experimen...NOPE!! NOPE!!! Not gonna think about that. Blushing at the thought, he asked "Doesnt that bother you in any way at all"? Pulling away gnetly from the hug, he pointed at himself as he siad "It..I dont even know if its normal for me to have feelings for a unicorn".