"Bronies for Good" Collaboration.

DashieInTheDark

Now before you read any further, I want you to note that the title I have given this is only because it is closest to describing my idea that I can get, and is in no way affilated wit hthe official "Bronies for Good."

The idea I had for a collaboration so to speak was of videos, articles, etc, collected over the past 2 years of the brony fandom. All that focus around the "good" that the bronies have done. (Charity, helping others, etc.) All things of significance to make some form of "offficial" media. I want to put it all in to a video, to the tune of John Lennon's "Let It Be." This may sound cliche, but to my research, we do not have something quite like this. We have the yearly "Bronies: We Made It" Google videos, but nothing like this.

I am posting to you, Canterlot, specifically, because I need material for the video, and will have trouble finding it all myself. As I stated before, any videos, articles, etc, large enough to catch attention "cross fandom" so to speak,will be put in the finished product. I'm not pciky, but it has to be more than a heartwarming comment on a Pony video with 27 views. Although there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that, the "authenticity" of the video wouldn't be as high, because "one person cannot change the world." I do hope you get what I mean, and do not look at me as if I am evil. D:

I will be hunting for material until I have enough to make a complete video without each clip taking 35 seconds. I really hope that you guys may assist me in this. You will, of course, be credited, along with the source itself, in any manner you wish to. I do not have "high" expectations, but one can hope. :D

I will post more details as they come to mind.

Thank you,

~Dashie