That akward moment when you need more cutie marks then you think...

NeoExlucky

I'm looking for more cutie marks for my other characters because I... don't know. For one I want them to join my green bar done in my signitures but I also want them for when I re-do all of my characters in pony generator. So I need more of them. I'd like for them to stay 75 X 75 and to have a transparent back ground but they don't have to have the cmark_username. If it's too much of a problem they don't have to have a transparent background it's just something that I'd like but not required.

Any way without furthur ado here are the cutie marks I need:

Wrench- Gadget's cutie mark, Pegaus. It can be a steel, black, or grey coloured.

Vase- My new character diamond dust, she needs a standerd vase with red, blue, and green on it.

A gold bit- fairly standard for Pocket Watch, I'd just say a coin with whatever pattern you think.would fit for the standard equestrian bit.

a brown feather- again pretty standard. I can't really tell you what else is in it. Swift Blitz.

a Sundial- A sundial is kind of self explanatory. To keep the colour scheme the same it should be a shade of yellow but you can pick any shade of yellow you want. Sundial,

If you send one in I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks and a fine Brohoof to you all. /)

Well, looks like my images got taken down. Oh well, no biggie. I'll just have to do something else, like this! 4h2xyx.png There you go NeoEx, one mark for Swift Blitz. I think I had a typo when putting the title for that image though. Lol. Hope this is what you were looking for.

• 2 weeks later...