Hello, everypony. Whitewolf Stormrunner here!

WhitewolfSTR

[colour=#ff0000]Pleased to meet you all! I love it here already, and hope to get in on the RP action soon![/colour]

[colour=#FF0000](I've never really done anything like that before, though, so y'all will have to bear with me, and be patient til I get the hang of it. Okay? Cool.)[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]Now if y'all will excuse me, I'm off to explore this lovely site![/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]TTFN![/colour]

:smug:

Welcome to canterlot, i hope you have a wonderful time :)

[colour=#ff0000]Thank you! I plan on it! :smug::)[/colour]

WELCOME! And please enjoy your say at Canterlot!

[colour=#FF0000] [/colour][colour=#FF0000]Many thanks! And I will, promise! :smug:[/colour]

Hiya, welcome to Canterlot! I hope to see more of you around here. You've only seen a little Season 3? Ugh, you poor thing! Let's talk. :-o

[colour=#FF0000]Many thanks, Rosewind! I appreciate it![/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]And you will, trust me. Once I find my hooves around here, you may wind up seein' more of me than you want to. (j/k)[/colour] :smug::)

[colour=#FF0000] :sniff: :sleep:And yeah, I'm afraid so. I think I've seen "Apple Family Reunion", "Wonderbolt Academy", Part 2 of "The Crystal Empire" (or whatever its name was) and "Sleepless in Ponyville" (day before yesterday, actually), but that's about it. I'm hoping to see more before Season 4 starts, though. :roll::sleep:[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]And I'd love to, but later, okay? I've got some errands to run tomorrow morning, so I'm gonna be calling it a night soon. Gonna check out a few more things here before I bail, though. This place is just sooooooooo cool!!! :smug: :smug: :smug:[/colour]

Hiya Wolfy! (Wow, we have spellcheck on here now?) Nice to meet you and welcome to Canterlot! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying yourself! Hey, if you ever feel like chatting up others in realtime, feel free to check out the local chatroom. You can usually find me there in the evenings as well as a bunch of other cool dudes and ladies, like Rosewind and DreamySunday. You'll certainly be warmly received if you decide to pop in for a visit. I hope to see you there sometime! :) ... I almost forgot! :-o Here's your welcome video! :D

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

Hope to see you around in RP some time!

[colour=#FF0000]Thank you; I appreciate that! :)[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]Oh, you will, once I get the hang of it. I'll probably just hang out and check out the current RPs, just to see how things are done. ;)[/colour]

Hiya Wolfy! (Wow, we have spellcheck on here now?) Nice to meet you and welcome to Canterlot! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying yourself! Hey, if you ever feel like chatting up others in realtime, feel free to check out the local chatroom. You can usually find me there in the evenings as well as a bunch of other cool dudes and ladies, like Rosewind and DreamySunday. You'll certainly be warmly received if you decide to pop in for a visit. I hope to see you there sometime! :) ... I almost forgot! :-o Here's your welcome video! :D

[colour=#FF0000]Wow, what a nice welcome! Thank you![/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]And yes, I am![/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]Really? Thank you! I'll probably try that soon. I would definitely like to talk to y'all "in person", so that's a done deal! :smug:[/colour][colour=#FF0000] :):smug:[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]And thank you for that! It's way[/colour] [colour=#FF0000]past cool!!![/colour] :smug: :smug: :smug:

Hiya! Welcome to Canterlot! Looks like you've been met with quite the welcome wagon already. :) I actually didn't completely catch up on Season 3 until earlier this month myself, actually, though that was mostly due to laziness on my part. :P I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to catch up on everything before season 4 airs! ;)

You learned about us from an artist on FurAffinity eh? Was his name Brianblackberry by any chance? I know our man Brian draws some really swell art! :D

Hiya! Welcome to Canterlot! Looks like you've been met with quite the welcome wagon already. :) I actually didn't completely catch up on Season 3 until earlier this month myself, actually, though that was mostly due to laziness on my part. :razz: I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to catch up on everything before season 4 airs! ;)

[colour=#FF0000]Hiya right backatcha! And thanks! :)[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]Yep, I have. To the point that I feel like a long-time member of the "herd" here already. :smug:[/colour][colour=#FF0000] :)[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]And the whole reason that I wound up missing the entirety of Season 3 (except in those limited reruns, of course) was because of a "brainstorm" idea (brain-fart (or drizzle), more like!) that my kid brother (who's 36, actually) had. Said idea being to not to pay our rent and all our bills (our satellite bill included, which meant it got cut off back in September before Season 3 even began...which meant that I totally missed all of the eps when they first aired!), so we could get a vehicle! We're talking about $1,400.00 here...which would have gone a long way to keeping us in our house, getting to pay our satellite and utility bill; etc. But noooooo!!! Nothing to do my brother but we must get the vehicle (which he no longer even has[/colour][colour=#FF0000], btw).[/colour][colour=#FF0000] [/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]The end result, of course, was that we not only lost our satellite service, but we got our utilities cut off and we got evicted...naturally.[/colour]

You learned about us from an artist on FurAffinity eh? Was his name Brianblackberry by any chance? I know our man Brian draws some really swell art! :D

[colour=#FF0000]Eeyup.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]Actually, I think it was Brianblackberry. I was doing a search for MLP pics over there and blundered across this excellent pic by someone of that name.[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]And you're right; he does. I'm gonna hafta put him on my "Watch" List over there. (If I haven't already, that is.......) [/colour]

Edited by WhitewolfSTR