Crystal Kingdom University of Knowledge and Skill

Welcome to the Crystal Kingdom's University of Knowledge and Skill. Here we have a diverse student body and provide major to fit any ponies lifestyle, from agriculture to magic. To enroll, you must show that you have talent, weather that be saying a story about a quest you went on, or showing an invention that you made. As well as that, you must choose one of the twenty-five dormitories. Each Dormitory holds a maximum of ten ponies. You may decorate you rooms however you wish.

Where are my manners, hello, i am a student attending here in the magical engineering major. I'm in dorm twenty-one.. Well anyway, my next class starts soon so, i gotta go. See you around.

Name: Trinity

Appearance: Profile Picture(Right)

Major: military Innovation

Dorm: Twenty-one

Availability: Single

Personality: General Nice. Though can be sharp tongued at times

History: Born in canterlot, he signed up for magic school for the gifted and excelled at some high classes. But magic wasn't his passion just something to do while he studied physics, and researched the several branches of military. He moved to the crystal kingdom for the advanced courses. And maybe for a relationship, or a career.

Edited by Triniti

• 1 month later...

( I'm just gonna put my app )

Name : blue streak

Appearance : dark blue coat light blue mane and tail . Pegasus .

Major : art and music

Dorm : 17

Availability : single

Personality : creative and outgoing , but only when friends are around . When he's alone he becomes secluded and bitter .

History : being born in cloudsdale , ponies have high expectations . So, blue streak started with a pencil and note book to doodle in . Two years later he became interested in music . 15 years later he became aware of the crystal empire collage . He joined, afraid and unaware . But one day , princesses cadence saw his work and committed positively on it . This gave him hope! Now he is informed by another student about the school , and all he could say was , " bye . "

Blue streak you have been accepted into the university.

Housin you must fill out your enrollment sheet. (The character form)

Sorry for the wait.

Name : Vision Appearance :a green coat light green mane and tail . unicorn . Gender : male Major : magic Dorm : 12 Availability : single Personality : outgoing and helpful , when he is near people. When he's alone he becomes scared and mean . History : being born in ponyville , ponies have no high expectations of him passing his school . So, vision started with a pencil and note book to study for his futer. He joined, afraid and unaware to his new surrounding since he studied the crystel empire but didnt know it was so awesome. But one year ago , princesses luna saw his work and committed positively on it . This gave him hope! After that he always wanted to go and learn new things and he had to find more infore on a specil type of gem he is searching for princesse luna. (done with my app)

Blue streak was going to help but magic was stronger than an average Pegasus

"So, what ad you guys taking . I'm taking art and music .... "

((Housin , I couldn't help but noticing the " this gave him hope" part was taken from me , if you RP, be original , ok ?))

(i didnt see yours I kinda pasted it when I was working on mine and my appication took a long time to think about and I was studing the first post a lot so I didnt take any ideas and I didnt know sorry)

I always wanted to come to the crystel empire but it just so awesome just seeing it up close. My dad had old books about this place and he belived one day I would come here and learn great magic and princess luna helped me get in when I helped her looked for her crown once when she flew over a valley

"That's nice of her. Last time I saw her was in magic school sooo, maybe a year ago. She taught a magic trick that blew my mind and would never believe what it was." Geode said, recalling one of his memories. "It's so simple that I could never get it until about a month ago." Geode said, smiling at his trouble to accomplish the trick.

• 3 weeks later...

( let me know if this is ok. ) Name: bronzeshine

Appearance: Profile Picture

Major: smithing/ inventing Dorm: Twenty-one

Availability: Single

Personality: would risk his life for anyone, is very trusting and loyal, just don't anger him.

History: Born into a family of master thieves, he spent his youth stealing and performing jobs. he did more than he cared to admit, from assassinations, to burglary, to just plain assault. he never did it to anybody who didn't deserve it, but thank god he is only wanted for the things they caught him with or he would be an enemy to the princess. but now he owns a smith and comes to this school to get his technology major. ( so how am I suppose to make my application? like the quest or item part. )

i'm just gonna apply:

Name:Lightning Spark

Appearance:Yellow Hair and White Coat,Cutie Mark is art,and is tiny

Race:Earth Pony

Major:Art and Music same as Bluestreak

Dorm:18

Availibility:Single,doesn't want to be in a relationship

Personality,Nice,Funny,Shy

History:Born from Ponyville,drawing since he was a filly for his parents and his brother.They always loved his drawings and decided to enroll him into a school of art.He graduated from this school with the best marks he can possibly get,and he decided to try music.He was very short on friends,being busy with the music he made which he was still improving on and drawing,and came here to enroll in a university to improve more on his skills and hoped he would get in because he had 2 talents that were his favorite things to do.(How i turned tiny)At the time when him and his brother had moved out into their own houses,they met another unicorn that was a girl.A few weeks after that,they went to meet up in canterlot,and at this time there was a flashing light around both of them that turned them tiny.They had no idea why this had happened,and went back to their houses.