The new world (Interest check/ apply here.)

Something I kind of thought of while doing stuff IRL. So the story is kind of based off of Injustice.

Twilight became an alicorn too soon and because of this her powers over took her. She now is in a nightmare moon like state except there is one problem. Twilight has taken the lives of Celestia, Luna, and Cadence. What's worse the elements of harmony have changed with her and now there is no pony who can stop her dictatorship over equestria...at least in that dimension. Rewind 20 years and ponyville is perfectly fine, Twilight was recently crowned as the new princess and we have world full of peace. Except there is a problem. During the sun celebration in canterlot somehow the world changed and someponies disappeared from that time frame. Now they awake in a new version of canterlot, a canterlot in which Twilight is ruling with an Iron hoof. Here's the question though, will you save this world and make it home, or die in the process.

So you know how there's a rebellion in the game? Well there's also one here. OC's, Mane 6, Background characters, and side characters can all be played but I do have rules.

Alicorns of OC, side, or mane character origins can be played but remember magic is limited here so that only a select few can use it endlessly. Not even Time magic can work here, however normal magic should be fine.

The mane 6 of the future have changed now. Some elements did stay the same though their meaning is different. So elements like Laughter, charity, and kindness would be pain, greed, and mean spirited. However elements like Magic and loyalty have stayed the same. Honesty to me would be more around deceit than dishonesty so instead lying all the time applejack it would be more like shady dealer applejack.

In the RP you can decide what happened to future you so for example the things I can think of would be:

Changed, You character changed with Twilight and became evil (Warning you have to play as both past and future versions if this is true.)

Absent, during the entire thing your character just wasn't there.

Rebelled, You knew it was wrong and fought back. (Warning you have to play as both past and future versions if this is true.)

Dead, your character died within these 20 years of some cause. (Just explain it and you'll be fine.)

Remember that it's been twenty years so your character may have changed a lot or maybe changed a little bit. Whatever the case is a lot can happen in twenty years.

The app:

Name:

species:

colours:

Cutie mark plus story:

Future self status:

Changes to future you (If the top status is present and alive.):

Additional info:

I think that's everything we need if you want to app in.

Accepted characters:

Time Spinner by Neoexlucky