Request: Improve this floor plan?

Jane

6Zcl9U4.png

Okay, so I've just made an OC who owns a café, and the café is going to play a huge role in just how I RP her, so I've designed a menu and stuff and I'd also like to have a good idea of what her café actually looks like.

Now I like doing things myself, so I've come up with a general design of what I want it to look like, but if there's anyone here who's better at things like drawing floor plans for houses or drawing buildings, I would really appreciate it if you would have a go at what I've done just to make it nicer to look at/easier to read, because I am really clueless when it comes to these things.

My really rough design I made on my iPad:

GMbfElm.png

I forgot the fire place when I drew this. :P It would go in the lower left corner by this picture (in the 'new section') If you can think of a better/more creative arrangement of tables, that'd be swell, and the stage could probably be shrunk to only take up a corner rather than the whole back wall.

A really rough drawing of the exterior (sorry I don't have a scanner):

TLeP4y2.jpg

If you want to change/finish this, you can. I'll probably do so eventually, though.

"When it started out, the café was very small - there was just enough space for a counter and three or four tables. A few years ago, the pet store next door relocated to a bigger shop around the corner, so Vanilla Latte purchased the empty space and expanded the square footage of her store by a considerable amount. Now it contains several dozen tables, a fireplace in one corner, and a very small stage at the far end of the room - Latte hopes to start having evening performances from local aspiring musicians in the café in the upcoming months."

Thanks in advance to anyone who considers taking this on. :)

This any better? I mostly just tidied up the plan, but I did try to be a bit creative with the fireplace - one fireplace that goes through the wall. One side in the kitchen is for baking etc. and the other side just lets the heat out to warm the room. I could move it to the bottom left corner if you like, but I wasn't sure what to do with the table that was in that corner.

post-6876-0-03686300-1368465594_thumb.pn

I can change anything you don't like about it though :)

• Like 1

That is amazing - thanks a million, Damian! :) And good call with the fire place - looks awesome! :D