Canterlot Quotebook!

Welcome one and all to the legendary Canterlot Quotebook! Have you ever had a hilarious moment during a chat or the likes? Something once in a lifetime, that wasn't staged and hilarious? Post 'em here! That way we can have a thread full of things funy or whatever!

andsoicansecretlygaugehowinsaney'allareasstep1formyplanofcanterlot.comdomination.

• 2 weeks later...

500 Influential Canterlot Quotes- Part 1

1. Point of View "Before you jump into conclusions, you must first consider things from your oppositions' point of view. " - TehBbqPizza

2. Family and Friends "Trust is the basis of a fulfilling relationship, but the trust must be based on knowing that the person is worthy of that trust." - Weesh

3. Skill "Writing is not a skill that can, in my opinion, be given a grade. Each person has a different style and preference of what is written. Each word that is written is a record and in a world where societies come and go each record is a piece of immortality to be gained." - ShadowWalking18

4. Self-confidence "No, that's not possible... Because you're already as cool as can be." - Quillhart

5. Mind Boggling Question [colour=#3D3D3D]"[/colour][colour=#3D3D3D]It's all good when you're living on pure fun, but what about the long run?[/colour][colour=#3D3D3D]" - StarStorm[/colour]

6. Resilience "Even if you are scared that some days are going to break you in half, you need to keep strong, if your heart can keep going, so can you." - OilWells

7. Time "[colour=#3D3D3D]Everypony complains how they don't have time. What they don't see, is that time is like a drug. Too much of it, kills." - Expo[/colour]

[colour=#3D3D3D]8. Love "[/colour]I have a desire that makes my mind out of line. Your gentle glow and wonderful description of you. You're more that just another person, you're the sympathy that that I forever seek. Love me." - TrixiePony

9. Friendship "Friendship is mandatory." - Davroth

10. Nature "Have you ever taken the time to slow down and watch the midnight sky? It's more beautiful than I ever imagined." Accellerant (status update) and Flittershy (chat)

11. Point of View "We're all weird and freaky in a way. Which is why we're still existing."

12. Sad/Tolerance "Perhaps misfits like herself would finally have liberation." - SonicRainboomGirl, from fanfic "Sincerely, Dinky Hooves"

13. History "They say that history is the greatest of all teachers, but sadly humanity is the poorest of students. Our history has been one of rises and falls, destruction and construction, persecution and zealotry. No matter how advance the technology gets, not matter what laws or regulations we are doomed to a continued to move down an endless stream of destruction because we refuse to listen, to understand.." - ShadowWalking18

14. I don't get it "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But there is a difference in Practice." - Weesh

15. Friendship "A true true friend helps a friend in need, a friend will be there to help and see. A true true friend helps a friend in need to see the light that shines from a true true friend!" - LovinityHearts

16. Random "Do you ever feel like copying someone else's status just to see if they notice?" - Browneh, Dessa, Starstorm, MyLittlePonyTales

17. Reconsideration "An interesting experiment for temperamental computer addicts: Remap your capslock key to a backspace key. It makes you think about who you were about to insult and why." - ping111

18. Symbolism "Nothing really becomes clearer, but everything just... feels isolated. Calmer. If I believed in universal symbolism I'd say the straight road represents an unblocked mind while the golf course represents a carefully maintained process. Being a valley of course, all this is locked up by the limitations of the horizon It doesn't really go on forever, far from it. It is ultimately finite." - Mireshard, Blog

19. Sad "Without sadness and sorrow.. Can we really know what true happiness is?" - Flittershy

• Like 2