A day at the Spa... (ATTN: Derpyy)

[colour=#8b4513]"Y'know I'm not even sure why I agreed t' this Rarity! I know I busted up my hoof right good but that doesn't mean I want t' sit in some frilly filly spa all day. I'm not a filly or a mare!" A large cream coloured pegasus with strong-looking wings with well toned muscles protested in his southern accent as Rarity gave him a gentle shove through the door of the spa. He was an interesting stallion to say the least with his tall, well-muscled frame mixed with soft and slightly feminine facial features. His man, which was unruly and unkempt was a bright blonde mixed with a deep dark red giving it almost the appearance of wet-lava or the edge of a flame. He glanced back at Rarity as he was ushered through the door of the spa, almost toppling over since his right front hoof was in a sling.[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Alexander wasn't a villager of ponyville, he was actually from the countryside between Ponyville and Canterlot where he ran his own apple farm. It was relatively unknown but it was quickly becoming a popular producer. He and his sister were the only two who worked on the farm and were constantly busy and only until recently had their work slowed down. Alexander had decided to work through a huge thunderstorm and during which he'd had a tree fall on top of him. He'd broken a hoof and a few ribs but other than that he'd been fine. His sister, who was very close to him had made him promise he wouldn't work and had shipped him off to stay with Rarity and relax for a few days.[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]They'd met Rarity on one of their business trips into Canterlot. A rather crazy windstorm had wreaked havoc on her and she'd gotten caught in the rain because the hotel room she'd booked had been sold and she had nowhere to stay. Since Alexander and his sister happened to have a room he'd invited her to stay with them and the rest was history. They'd become fast friends and had been in close contact ever since. Rarity even stopped by their farm from time to time to say hello which was unusual for a unicorn who absolutely hated dirt.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]-------------------[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Oh stop fussing Alexander! You could do with some attention. And plus, relaxing in here will help me make sure that you stay off your hoof like you promised your sister! You might even enjoy it." She gave him a bit of a stern look and glanced around, hoping her friend from canterlot was here to meet them. She'd met him recently on a business trip to Canterlot where she'd designed dresses for several high-class ponies who were attending his party and the two of them had met at the party after she was invited by one of her customers.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]As she gave Alexander a push through the door she glanced around slowly to see if he was in fact there but did not see him. She sighed a little bit and said, "Your in luck Alexander. We're going to have to wait up for a short bit until my friend gets here so why don't we sit down and rest for a few minutes. It wasn't easy pushing your big butt all the way here you know!" She huffed in a joking sort of tone and moved over to sit on one of the soft cushions at the other side of the room, they were plush...and pink.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Rarity watched as Alexander made his way over and sat down hesitantly on one of the cushions. She could tell he was wary about the whole spa trip but she knew it would be better for him than working in some dirty old field and he was desperately in need of some attention to his mane and his skin. She eyed him quietly and smiled despite the fact. She'd always liked Alexander and his sister. They were two of the kindest and most generous ponies she'd ever met.[/colour]

--Charming--

Charming had been in Ponyville for a few days now. He was hear to meet up with a friend he met a while back at one of his parties in Canterlot. Miss Rarity. He liked this mare. She was a pony of style and elegance and fashion. Like him. Minus the fashion part. Charming was a pony of style and elegance but not fashion. Though he did dress rather sharply even when he wasn't at one of his parties. The pure white stallion made his way down the street. He was a big stallion. Not really in muscle but mostly in height. He was not a string bean stallion though. But he never worked out his muscles. He mostly worked on his looks. For they were everything to him.

The stallion had bright purple eyes. They shined like gems. Which he knew and he loved. His mane was quite long and he considered it rather amazing. It was a solid dark blue and was long in length. His mane went down to around his neck and he had it parted to one side on his forehead. He loved his mane. His tail was another thing he loved. His tail was the same colour as his mane and was long as well. Not long enough to touch the ground though. He hated dirt.

As Charming made his way down the streets of Ponyville he noticed he was getting a few looks. From mares and stallions and fillies and colts. He liked it. He was a pony who let his attitude get the best of him sometimes. That he did not know. He thought he had no attitude. But he paid them no mind and kept trotting.

As he trotted he spotted her. Miss Rarity.

Charming trotted up to Rarity. Not noticing the stallion with her.

[colour=#0000ff]"Ahh. Ello there Miss Rarity. How are we doing today? Smashing? Good." [/colour]He gave her a smile. His voice was quite drawn out when he spoke and his accent was heavy. Most ponies figured he would have had some Canterlot accent but not Charming.[colour=#0000ff]"I see that yuh waited for me. Apologies for being late my dear. Got caught up with some[/colour][colour=#0000ff] things you know?" [/colour]He kept his same smile. His bright purple eyes scanned over Rarity. She hadn't changed. Which he was happy about. He then noticed the stallion. He was rather large. Though Charming was the same height as he was. Charming looked at the stallion. [colour=#0000ff]"Ello there. Ow are we today? Do believe I haven't made your acquaintance[/colour][colour=#0000ff] yet dear stallion."[/colour] Charming did a little bow to the stallion. [colour=#0000ff]"I am Charming Masquerade."[/colour] He looked back up at him.

Charming then moved his eyes over to the spa building. It was open. He had been in the building a few times but wasn't a regular. Charming moved closer to the door and opened it.

[colour=#0000ff]"Mares first Miss Rarity. Along with your friend there. We can talk when we get inside."[/colour] He smiled again and waited for Rarity and the stallion to enter.

--Lotus & Aloe --

Lotus was a mare of beauty. Not only did she help other ponies achieve great beauty status but she was quite a beauty herself. Now she didn't like to consider herself beautiful. She was a modest pony. She thought that Aloe was prettier than her anyways. But speaking of beauty it was another day for that. A day at the spa to help ponies rejuvenate and just relax. That's what she loved about her job. She got to help ponies by making them feel relaxed. It was a dream come true.

Lotus trotted around the spa and prepared a few things that someponies might be using eventually today. She finished her preparing and glanced over at Aloe. She was preparing a few things as well. She loved how both she and her sister ran the spa. She figured she could never run this place by herself. This spa could not be run by one mare. She hoped that Aloe knew she was appreciative.

Aloe looked over at Lotus and smiled at her. She trotted over to her. [colour=#ee82ee]"The spa is open. Now we just wait for anypony to come."[/colour] She smiled.

Lotus giggled a bit and smiled. [colour=#00ffff]"Yes!"[/colour] She giggled out of excitement. Just then the doorbell rang and both Lotus and Aloe looked at the door.

A pure white stallion entered and held the door for two more ponies. A regular, Miss Rarity, and a stallion. Lotus and Aloe looked over at eachother. Then they both said at the same time. [colour=#800080]"Welcome to the Ponyville Spa!"[/colour]

[*you're. Sorry about that, Kayden, I'm just tired of people mixing up the difference. Your = ownership, you're = you are. [colour=#0000ff]"Your cat just bit me!" "You're a great person to be with!"[/colour] Not confusing now, is it? Hopefully not. :blush:]

Silvercake was a unicorn mare with a turquoise coat, along with a blonde and light orange mane. [colour=#40e0d0]"Wow, today's work sure was hard on the hooves! So much walking and everything like that! I could really use a trip to the spa..."[/colour] [colour=#000000]She walked into the spa, and found herself a place to sit down. [/colour]

(No worries mage. It's not that I don't understand the difference. It's just that i get on a roll when typing and forget to make changes

:D)

[colour=#800080]Rarity smiled brightly as Charming entered the building and said, "Charming! Good to see you again. I'm absolutely darling today! I get to visit with two of my friends, at the spa no less! Though...some of us are a little apprehensive..." She cast a bit of a sour, yet not upset glance towards Alexander who frowned a bit at her. Rarity stepped to the side to allow Charming and Alexander to introduce eachother, she didn't want to get between the two tall stallions. She felt so small compared to the two of them, Both of them were taller and Alexander's bulk made her feel rather tiny.[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Alexander looked between the two of them and blinked a few times. Was Rarity trying to make him feel as awkward as possible? He was already in for a day of clay covered faces, painted hooves and seaweed wraps all over his body. He looked charming up and down quietly, though his eyes were never judgemental. He offered charming a smile and a bit of an awkward bow to him trying to keep with the apparent theme of things, "I don' believe we have. It's a pleasure t' meetcha Charming. Th' names Alexander." The less bulky pony in front of him seemed friendly at least.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Alexander looked to Rarity and she simply gave a small chuckle. She knew how confused Alexander was by the sights and smells of the spa itself. She glanced to Charming and smiled brightly, a pony with proper manners. How refreshing it was compared to the standard fare of customers she had to deal with on a daily basis. Sure, Alexander had his charm. But Rarity was a pony of class and proper manners to her always made her smile. She trotted up to Lotus and Aloe and said, "Thank you for the warm welcome! Give us all the works today ladies, please!"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]She trotted past the two spa ponies and led both Alexander and Charming inside to a set of waiting tables where Lotus and Aloe could direct them through the various treatments they would recieve. She sat down on a soft table and waited patiently for the other two. She wasn't quite sure what to expect today but she was sure it would at least be enjoyable. She knew several of the treatments would help Alexander's sore and injured leg and also her aching back. She'd been working so hard in the last week she deserved to sleep, right?[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Alexander offered one final nod to Charming and then followed the two of them into the spa, he glanced around at all the various tables and set-ups. He'd never been here but Rarity was always going on about how amazing the two ponies, Lotus and Aloe were at their jobs so at least he knew he was in good hooves. He offered a quick nod to the two ponies in question and then moved to sit beside Rarity and charming and as he did he looked to Charming and said, "So, how long have y'known Rarity 'ere?" He asked in his thick southern accent.[/colour]

[colour=#8B4513]Alexander looked around the room helplessly and turned his gaze to the two ponies beside him. Boy did he ever feel out of place here, he was a big manly looking stallion with corded muscles and a well toned body. How odd it felt to him laying in the middle of a heavily perfumed room. He sighed a little bit as he turned his gaze back to Charming as he waited for his response and relaxed on the soft pillow he laid upon. At least the chairs and pilows were comfortable, and relaxing his hoof did feel good in all fairness. He smiled a little bit and decided to at least try and enjoy himself.[/colour]

Charming followed and took a seat next to Rarity and Alexander. He knew this stallion was rather muscular. What he was doing in spa was beyond Charming. He then decided not to worry about it and sat in the seat. He then turned back to Alexander as he asked how long he knew Rarity. His thick southern accent was duly noted. "[colour=#008080]Oh..how long have I known Miss Rarity?"[/colour] Charming put a hoof up to his chin and thought for a bit. He smiled and then said, [colour=#008080]"Clearly not long enough. A mare with such beauty and grace deserves to be known. I regret not knowing her sooner. How about yourself? How long have you known her?" [/colour]Charming smiled at Rarity. He figured everypony liked his charm. Though it was usually taken as flirting and he knew it. He was happy.

As Charming kept his seat he looked over at Aloe and Lotus. The two mares were quite beautiful. He liked that about this place.

Charming kept his mouth shut. He knew what he wanted but he wanted to wait to see what Rarity and Alexander would say

--Lotus--

Lotus noticed that not only the three ponies came in but another mare as well! Lotus trotted over to all of them. She smiled at them. [colour=#ee82ee]"Thank you for coming today! How can we be of assistance?" [/colour]She smiled at them. She was really talking to Rarity and the other mare. She had no idea why the two stallions were in here...but she didn't judge anypony. Besides. They were fine. The spa was open to everypony. She did notice that the white stallion had something about him that made him seem...elegant. She liked it.

-(Snake Eyes)-

Snake Eyes has lived in PonyVille for a small amount of time, on recently coming here. She had a tendency to draw attention in large areas, due to her title. You see, Snake Eyes was a very popular mare, being a rocker and singer in a group known as Feint, under the stage name I-no. She was merely wandering about, with money in her pouch that is rarely seen on stage, so it was a good idea to use it most of the time whenever. Snake Eyes preferred time away from the fame, because she was never the kind that liked being under a lot of attention, but of course, she was use to being on the stage. A misconception of her name was that her real name derives from her snake-like eyes, but in reality, it's because she has a tendency to take chances and lose. However, being that way, she always wants to take other chances, being lucky with some, but not all.

Snake Eyes had stopped when she saw the Spa, thinking for a moment and looking at her mane and tail plus her pelt and hooves, and then shrugged[colour=#00ff00]"I guess I could always go for a treatment."[/colour][colour=#000000]. Snake Eyes did not seem like the type to worry about how she looked, but in honesty she did. Don't let this fool you, shes a tall, tough, and fast pony. However, seeing the ponies inside, she would start to think, and stick outside the doors for now, unsure of what to do in a situation like this.[/colour][colour=#000000]((Sorry if the next reply comes in late.))[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Alexander offered a bright smile to Charming and listened to his explanation of how long he'd know Rarity. It wasn't an exact amount of time but obviously the stallion liked Rarity to say the least. Alexander chuckled a little bit and laid his head down on his unbroken leg, "That's nice. She really is a kind hearted Mare. I'm glad t' have met 'er. I've known 'er for...oh...probably a year and a half? We met in Canterlot whilst we were both on business trips. Her hotel room had been cancelled 'n she was stuck out in th' rain. I offered her my sisters and my room. The rest is history, we're kind of an odd match but it seems to work." He chuckled and glanced over at Rarity and shrugged his shoulders a little bit unsuredly.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Rarity was glad to hear the two of them converse, she was worried they wouldn't get along too well. While Rarity got along with each of them individually she knew the two of them were at completely opposite ends of the scale when it came to personality and such. She turned her eyes to Lotus and smiled brightly, "No, thank you Lotus for providing such a lovely spa each time I come here. Just give us the works for all three of us. I'm here to show these two how to relax properly so we might as well show them how lovely you and your sister are at running your business darling. So Facials, Mud-baths, massage, and any other services you provide please." She glanced over to Alexander and chuckled at his comment about her.[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]"An odd match, but you and your sister are such sweethearts. Hard not to like you, you know." Alexander heard Rarity comment and actually blushed a little bit at the comment. Alexander wasn't really the best at recieving compliments, he was used more to the playful insults that he and his sister threw back and forth at eachother. After all, they were both farm ponies so and 'farm words' tended to pop up now and then. He chuckled a little bit and let his eyes move to the pony standing near them. Lotus by name as Rarity had called her. Alexander had to admit that she was quite adorable.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Rarity smiled and quickly added to her last comment to Lotus and said, "Oh! And don't worry about cost today. We're going all out. I've got it more than covered thanks to Charming here. I provided mos tof the lovely gowns for the mares going to one of his lovely parties." She giggled a little bit and hoped she recieved an invitation to one of his parties in the future, they were as good as her friend Pinkies parties except more classy and sophisticated. Somewhere she could show off her grace and obvious beauty.[/colour]

"That's nice. She really is a kind hearted Mare. I'm glad t' have met 'er. I've known 'er for...oh...probably a year and a half? We met in Canterlot whilst we were both on business trips. Her hotel room had been cancelled 'n she was stuck out in th' rain. I offered her my sisters and my room. The rest is history, we're kind of an odd match but it seems to work."

Though Charming was happy for Alexander and Rarity and he didn't despise anypony..yet. He just felt like this Alexander was to much for him. To country. He seemed proper but Charming was sure that that was just some mask to hide his real behavior from Rarity. He wouldn't let this pony know how he felt about him so he decided to keep to himself. Besides. country ponies were great. They were needed. Again, Charming didn't not like Alexander. Just not the country part.

As Charming sat in his seat he took in the surroundings of the spa. He couldn't help but keep looking over at Lotus and Aloe. Lotus was with them and Aloe was away somewhere. Both mares were pretty much symbols of beauty to Charming. Charming turned his head to Rarity and Alexander. [colour=#008080]"So. How is everypony today?"[/colour]

--Lotus-

"No, thank you Lotus for providing such a lovely spa each time I come here. Just give us the works for all three of us. I'm here to show these two how to relax properly so we might as well show them how lovely you and your sister are at running your business darling. So Facials, Mud-baths, massage, and any other services you provide please."

"Oh! And don't worry about cost today. We're going all out. I've got it more than covered thanks to Charming here. I provided mos tof the lovely gowns for the mares going to one of his lovely parties."

Lotus nodded to Rarity. She was going to start to give Rarity her regular..since she was a regular here. But she had guest. Two stallions. Lotus trotted over and brought over a few things for the facials. She placed them on a table and glanced back and forth between all three of the ponies. She wanted to know which one to start on. There was the large muscular stallion. Who looked like he would snap her in half if she got near him. Then there was the other stallion. A tall and seemed be very elegant stallion. She didn't even know him. Or the other stallion. Then there was Rarity. She decided to start of Rarity.

Lotus moved over and started to put the cream for the facial on Rarity's face. [colour=#ee82ee]"I hope you are ok withz me starting on you Miss Rarity. And..will the stallions be..getting the treatments as well?"[/colour] She knew that Rarity had ordered for her whole trio..she just wanted to make sure.

Aloe was watching her sister prepare Rarity for her facial. She then turned her head to the door and saw a mare standing outside. She looked as if she was going to come inside. So Aloe decided to give her a friendly welcome. She trotted over to the door happily and opened it for the mare.

[colour=#4b0082]"Hello and welcome to the Ponyville Day Spa! Would you like to come in?" [/colour]She smiled at the mare.

[colour=#800080]Rarity was the first to answer Charming's question as Lotus laid out the various materials, "I am quite well. I get to spend a day at the spa with some of the more lovely stallions Equestria has to offer. I have no complaints whatsoever. What about you Charming? Still hosting plenty of fun parties?" She asked curiously before turning her gaze to Aloe and nodded happily as she stayed nice and still for the thick green clay to be spread over her face, it always felt so lovely. Aloe and Lotus always warmed their facials a little bit so it was super relaxing. She nodded to Lotus, "I am more than fine with that Darling. And yes, the stallions will be as well. The one has no choice, but charming here I'm sure won't object." Rarity couldn't help but grin a little bit, she could only imagine how Alexander was feeling. But it was for the best.[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Alexander stared down at the items that Lotus gathered and blinked a bit. What exactly was it all for? He turned his gaze from the items to charming who asked how they were. He stretched out a little bit and let his muscles relax at least a little bit and kind of tried to hide his face a tad, he was a big bulky stallion in a spa after all, "I'm alrigh', feelin' a bit out o' place t' say th' least. Rarity here basically dragged me t' this place." He watched Lotus spreading the odd green paste on Rarity's face and heard her comment about how he didn't have a choice. He snorted a little bit in her direction and laid his head back down on his good hoof.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Rarity allowed herself to relax completely as she sat there and adressed Alexander without turning her head while Lotus worked, "Your right, but like I said. You won't regret it...you remind me alot of Applejack, she's not much of a fan of the spa either. Just relax, maybe your leg will feel better." Rarity offered Alexander a slightly sympathetic smile and then quickly turned her head back to Lotus afterwards, "Business is good as usual I hope?"[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Alexander snorted once more and said, "Time will tell I guess." He shrugged a little bit and turned his head to observe the other ponies coming into the spa. It seemed it was a busy place today. Already two or three other ponies were coming in and making themselves right at home. He had secretly hoped they would have been on their own but apparently that wasn't in the books and now he'd have to look some frilly foofy filly in front of other ponies as well.[/colour]

Would take in a deep yet quiet breath as she opened the doors to proceed in, now mustering up courage to go inside. Snake Eyes would come out with a simple; [colour=#00ff00]"Hello?[/colour]. She was quite unsure of how to introduce herself, so she just walked in and waited near the door.

"I am quite well. I get to spend a day at the spa with some of the more lovely stallions Equestria has to offer. I have no complaints whatsoever. What about you Charming? Still hosting plenty of fun parties?"

Charming never really liked the word "Party". But technically..those were what he planned. Parties. He preferred to call them Social gatherings because they sounds more professional and high class. Which is what Charming was. A high class pony. [colour=#008080]"Oh yes Indeed. I have been. Though I do not call them parties..rather social gatherings." [/colour]He smiled at Rarity who now had a face covered in goop by the lovely Lotus. Charming looked over and saw that Aloe was with another customer. The place must be getting busy. Charming decided to ask Alexander a question.[colour=#008080] "So...Alexander. You're a farm pony then?"[/colour] He gave him a half smile and a raised eyebrow in question.

Just then Lotus finished up Rarity's face and smiled at her good work. She then turned to Charming who gave her a look. He nodded and Lotus gave Alexander a quick look and then trotted over to Charming. She smiled at him. [colour=#ee82ee]"Ready for you facial Mister..um..? [/colour]She stopped herself. Charming laughed a bit and smiled at her. "[colour=#008080]My dear. Call me Charming."[/colour] Lotus giggled. [colour=#008080]"Charming. Are we ready then?"[/colour] She smiled again.

Charming stretched a bit. "[colour=#008080]I'm quite ready my dear." [/colour]He smiled at her. Lotus blushed slightly and then started to put the cream on Charming's face.

--Aloe--

Aloe had to admit. She felt a bit ignored by the new mare that had trotted in and just...ignored her. Still. She had a job to do. Aloe glanced over and saw her sister at work. She moved closer to the new mare. She coughed a bit. [colour=#800080]"Um..excuse me. Miss?"[/colour] She moved closer to the mare.[colour=#800080] "May I help you?" [/colour]

[colour=#00ff00]"Oh, I um...."[/colour].She clear her throat, going to try and make it sound different from her actual voice as a disguise. [colour=#00ff00]"Sorry, but I was wondering if I could receive a treatment?" [/colour]In all honesty, as she was, she was actually slightly shy. Snake looked around and saw the mare walking away, not realizing that she had totally ignored her.

Aloe turned and examined the mare. Did her voice change from what it had been? Or was she just imagining things. Nah. She probably was just examining things to hard.

Aloe moved through and let the mare inside.

[colour=#800080]"Oh? A treatment?" [/colour]Aloe smiled at the mare. [colour=#800080]"Oh but of course! It is our jobs no?" [/colour]She giggled at the mare and pointed to a few chairs in the room. "Please. Take a seat anywhere. I shall be with you momentarily." Aloe nodded and then trotted off to go get some supplies to prepare for the treatment. She made eye contact with her sister and they both stopped and looked at each other for a bit. Lotus was applying a mask to Charming. She looked down at Charming and then back to her sister. They both giggled slightly and then Aloe continued to where she had planned to go.

She smiled at how friendly the mares seemed, and she had looked about before taking a seat. As she took a seat, she looked around. To those who have never herd of her, she would have been an unknown mare, but to those who have herd of her or seen her would have noticed she looked familiar, so she tried to hide herself. She really didn't want anything to pop up suddenly and ruin her day. She waited patiently, her eyes would have been noticeable, the iris being green and her eyes resembling snakes. Other than that, her beautiful short velvet red mane and tail made that seem like nothing big.

[colour=#800080]Rarity reached up with a hoof and tucked a few strands of her hair behind one ear to keep them from getting stuck in the mask. She hated when that happened, removal was quite painful. She looked over at charming and nodded, "My apologies Charming. I forgot they really aren't 'parties' per-se. When are you inviting me to one again? That last one I went to was quite gorgeous I have to admit. You've a talent for decorating, something I can respect." She laid her head on the soft pillow provided for her and popped a few cucumbers over her eyes to reduce the puffiness around her eyes.[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Alexander turned his head to the roof and looked at it for a few moments as Charming spoke to him. He nodded quickly and said, "Yup. I run a farm between here n' Canterlot. We aren't a very big operation yet but I hope t' get our brands name out there some day. Me and my sister run th' farm together." He glanced over to see that Lotus had moved on to spreading the green goop on Charmings face now and he seemed to be actually enjoying it. Alexander would never right understand some ponies.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Rarity allowed herself to relax as the two conversed. She didn't regret coming to the spa at all now, not when Lotus was such a darling about it. She stretched her hooves a little bit and wondered if Alexanders sister would come if she invited her some time. She defintiely didn't seem the spa type but on more than one occasion she'd let Rarity give her a makeover or dress her up in one of her frillier dresses. She dismissed the thought for now and let her focus come back to just enjoying her day with her friends, "So, has my fashion line spread to Canterlot yet Charming?" She asked purely out of vanity.[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Alexander smiled a bit and said, "So...do you arrange social engagements for a livin' then Charming? That's kind of an interestin' career. Must be fun to spend lots o' time with different ponies and t' meet all sorts!" He smiled a little bit as idea's of getting his brand noticed a bit more popped into his mind. Maybe this Charming was interested in doing a bit of business with him. He made a note to speak about it a bit later after he stopped smelling like a perfumed Filly.[/colour]

Silvercake realized that she unintentionally took a nap in the spa. Thankfully, it wasn't too long. [colour=#40e0d0]"Oh...how silly of me! Sometimes I end up taking a nap while I'm waiting in a certain place, I'm sorry! :("[/colour][colour=#40E0D0] [/colour][colour=#40E0D0] [/colour][colour=#40e0d0] [/colour][colour=#40e0d0] [/colour]

"My apologies Charming. I forgot they really aren't 'parties' per-se. When are you inviting me to one again? That last one I went to was quite gorgeous I have to admit. You've a talent for decorating, something I can respect."

This made Charming smile. It seemed that Rarity took exactly what he was thinking and just spoke it. He had no idea whether to be impressed or freaked out. Was Rarity a mind reader?

[colour=#0000ff]"Ah..yes. I shall be planning one quite soon in fact. Only the upper crust of Canterlot per-se. You know those things and what not. You are always invited my dear." [/colour]He laughed a bit and closed his eyes as Lotus finished up the mask for Charming. While he never really did this before..there wasn't any reason not to.

So, has my fashion line spread to Canterlot yet Charming?"

[colour=#000000]With his eyes still closed he gave her a nod.[/colour][colour=#0000ff] "Yes I believe so. Not as big as you want it to be but there are someponies wearing a few things of yours. Here and there and all that you know?"[/colour][colour=#000000] He smiled again. He figured that was what Miss Rarity would do. Pamper you up and make you feel good about yourself by bragging about you and then asking a meaty question about yourself. But Charming did that all the time. So he had no reason to be harsh. [/colour]

"So...do you arrange social engagements for a livin' then Charming? That's kind of an interestin' career. Must be fun to spend lots o' time with different ponies and t' meet all sorts!

[colour=#000000]Charming looked over in Alexander's direction. Though his eyes were still closed. [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"Oh yes. Indeed. It is quite the fun job if I do say so myself. I get to meet some of Equestria's finest. Though I haven't met either of the princesses yet. But one day. I shall."[/colour][colour=#000000] He smiled a bit as he began to dream big. He then turned to Rarity and said, [/colour][colour=#0000ff]"So how's Ponyville then?"[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour]

[colour=#000000]--Lotus--[/colour]

[colour=#000000]As Lotus was finishing up Charming's mask she began to get a big nervous. She had no idea he was from Canterlot. What was he doing in her and her sister's spa in Ponyville? Oh well. Maybe this stallion will speak highly of her spa in Canterlot. More business.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Lotus knew that Charming's eyes were closed but she still smiled at him as she trotted away. She then approached Alexander. She gulped a bit.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]The nervous mare came closer. She half smiled. [/colour][colour=#ee82ee]"Um..sir. May I? Apply the mask?"[/colour][colour=#000000] She laughed nervously. She was getting more and more scared of what the stallion would say. The mare backed up slightly. She was sure he was a nice pony. He hadn't broken anything so far. But she liked to be safe.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]--Aloe--[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Aloe followed the mare as she sat down. She liked her velvet coloured mane. It was pretty. As she came nearer to the mare she made eye contact with her sister again. She was about to apply the mask to the big muscular stallion. She felt a bit bad for Lotus. But she was sure she could do it. [/colour]

[colour=#000000]Aloe looked over at the mare again. "[/colour][colour=#800080]Ok Miss. Vat would you like today?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She smiled at her.[/colour]

[colour=#40E0D0]Oh...how silly of me! Sometimes I end up taking a nap while I'm waiting in a certain place, I'm sorry![/colour]

[colour=#000000]Aloe couldn't help but laugh at this. She smiled at the mare. [/colour][colour=#800080]"Tis ok Miss! If you would like any spa treatment. Please sit over here next to this mare."[/colour][colour=#000000] She smiled.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Rarity's face lit up behind her clay mask and she nodded quickly, "Mmm...I will have to attend one of your social gatherings next time I'm in Canterlot. I do so love the class of ponies that attend them. They are simply divine Charming." She said this in a bit of a dramatic tone as she laid backwards over the spa table and pretended to faint in happiness. She popped back up though and rolled over, relaxing on her amassed mound of pilows. As she sat there she'd been slowly plucking pillows from other tables and placing them on her own. After all, she HAD to be comfortable didn't she?[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Alexander let his eyes follow Lotus as she made her way to him. His eyes looked over her in silence for a few moments and then he smiled softly. He could understand she was more than a little scared and as she backed up her frowned a bit and leaned down, laying his head on his good hoof and saying, "I won't bite. Promise. Your more n' welcome. I don't think Rarity would appreciate it if I said no y'know?" He adjusted his injured hoof a little bit and let himself relax and allowed her to do what she needed to do, "I apologize if I seem...intimidating. I'm definitely not th' type of pony yer used to in here am I?" He asked curiously.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Rarity sat up so fast and happily that the cucumbers quite literally lept from her eyes as she turned to Charming. Her fashion line was becoming popular! She let out a happy squeal of delight and said, "Oh that is so wonderful! I had been hoping a bit of it would catch on in Canterlot! Upper class here I come!" She thrust a hoof in the air triumphantly and then laughed a little bit as she realized how completely overdramatic she was being, she went back into 'calm' mode almost instantly and said, "Ahem...well...lets hope anyways."[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Alexander didn't turn to look at Charming as Lotus was working and said, "Hmn, for a pony like yerself I have no doubt that you'll meet th' princesses some day. After all y' live in Canterlot. Can't be too hard to see em now can it?" He asked with a shrug of his big shoulders. He allowed himself to try and relax and secretly admitted to himself in the back of his mind as his face went bright red from blushing that the mask in fact didn't feel too bad. Maybe Rarity actually knew what she was talking about.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Rarity yawned a little and said, "Ponyville is much the same my dear Charming. Life goes on as usual, though we do have Hearths Warming eve coming up soon which is always quite lovely this time of year." She loved the holiday, it was one of the few she could decorate or get her friends to wear fancier clothes for get-togethers, it was a fashion lovers dream holiday. She glanced over to Alexander and grinned a bit, maybe she could get him into a tux this year or something to that extent.[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Alexander smiled very softly at Lotus as he allowed her to do her work. He was one of those ponies who had a very calm and inviting smile and a surprising way with words. He was easy to get along with and be around because he really did have a heart of gold. He was the kind of pony to go out of the way to help someone just because it felt right. After all, that was the way him and Rarity met. Otherwise she might still be stuck out in the middle of a rainstorm having her hair, makeup and clothing ruined.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Tis ok Miss! If you would like any spa treatment. Please sit over here next to this mare."[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"Well, alright then! :)" [/colour]Silvercake walked towards Aloe, and then went to sit next to Snake Eyes(?). [colour=#40E0D0] [/colour][colour=#40E0D0] [/colour]

"Ponyville is much the same my dear Charming. Life goes on as usual, though we do have Hearths Warming eve coming up soon which is always quite lovely this time of year."

Charming moved a bit in his seat. While trying to find a comfortable spot he started to think about Hearths Warming eve. Should he plan a gathering for it? Or should he not? If he did he already had some great ideas on how the gathering should look and who should be attending. And if he didn't he already had a few ideas for other social gatherings. Oh how Charming loved his job.

[colour=#0000ff]"Hearths Warming eve? Hmm. Seems like a fun time really. I know I've celebrated my fair share of holidays in Canterlot. Quite amazing all of them."[/colour] He then laid his head back and finally found a comfortable spot to rest.

[colour=#8B4513] [/colour]"Hmn, for a pony like yerself I have no doubt that you'll meet th' princesses some day. After all y' live in Canterlot. Can't be too hard to see em now can it?"

Charming laid on the seat. He was already extremely comfortable so what Alexander said was just helping him relax. [colour=#0000ff]"Well thank you my friend. But I have to say, even with living in Canterlot things for our dear Princesses can be quite busy. They wouldn't have time to attend really. Not saying they wouldn't though. But I know there is a [/colour][colour=#0000ff]possibility[/colour][colour=#0000ff] of the right day at the right time." [/colour]He relaxed himself a bit as he thought about that "Right day at the right time." He wondered if if would ever really happen.

As Lotus continued to put the mask on Alexander she was able to calm her nerves. Sure he looked scary at first but after a few seconds of looking him over she realized he wasn't that bad. What he said made her giggle a bit but that didn't stop her from working. She continued to put the mask on Alexander.

She still had that small mental image of this stallion jumping up and running out and breaking a few things in the process. But he hadn't done it yet.

Once Lotus finished up Alexander's mask she looked over at Rarity and Charming. She realized she was finished and it was time to move on to another part of the process. The Hooficure.

Lotus trotted away and got a few things she would need for this part. She placed them on a small table and brought them over to the three. She decided that she would start the same order she did last time. So Lotus trotted up to Rarity. [colour=#ee82ee]"Miss Rarity. It is time for your Hooficure."[/colour] She waited for what Rarity would say just in case she actually wanted to change the order of treatments. If she did it would actually make her angry.

Aloe stood next to the two mares. She gave quick glances over to her sister who was now on the hooficures. Aloe realized that she was a bit behind. [colour=#800080]"Um..what would you two like today? Hooficures? Massages? Tell me." [/colour]She gave both of the mares a warm smile and hoped they would pick something. Aloe had to admit...the mare with the snake like eyes was a bit intimidating. But she was sure she wasn't that bad.

She looked back to the pony who had asked her the question. Eyes was somewhat curious about the accent she had, but decided not to say anything about it. Eyes had a tendency to wonder about certain things like that for some reason. Eyes had visited a lot of places, hearing all kinds of accents. She finally had said, in her disguised voice. [colour=#00ff00]"[/colour][colour=#00ff00]Well, I was wondering if I could have treatment done on my hooves and mane. It's been a long time since I've done something like this"[/colour]. This wasn't entirely a lie, just the part about being a long time. The truth was, she had never done this, and was unsure. Eyes moved her mane so her face was much more visible. It had a certain sharpness in look that was exotic. Eyes had a beauty with the mixture of her dark pelt, green eyes and velvet mane.

[colour=#0000ff]([/colour][colour=#800080]"Um..what would you two like today? Hooficures? Massages? Tell me."[/colour][colour=#0000ff])[/colour]

[colour=#40E0D0]"I'd like a hoof massage. There was this wide building that wasn't even close to complete, and I was told it was gonna be a museum. But I don't remember what category the museum would fall into. Has something to do with ponies, though. We were gathering materials, lots of them."[/colour]

[colour=#0000ff]([/colour][colour=#00FF00]"[/colour][colour=#00FF00]Well, I was wondering if I could have treatment done on my hooves and mane. It's been a long time since I've done something like this"[/colour][colour=#282828].[/colour][colour=#0000ff])[/colour]

Silvercake looked at the pony's eyes, but then quickly looked away due to fear of seeming rude. [colour=#40e0d0]"My name is Silvercake. So, ma'am, what's yours?"[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Rarity nodded quickly, "Yes. It really is...it's about spending time with family, enjoying the holdidays, and especially fashion! It's the ony time of the year I can get most of my friends to let me give them a makeover!" She chuckled a little bit and then rolled over onto her stomach and stretched out comfortable as her mask hardened slowly on her face. She had to admit she had always liked the feeling of the mask as it dried, it was like someone was squeezing your face with soft hands and making it softer in the process. She'd be glowing after today for sure![/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Alexander glanced over at Charming as Lotus finished up. He was glad the small pony was a little more comfortable with him, he really didn't want to scare anybody. He shook his head a little bit as the mask felt really weird on his skin and spoke to Charming at the samer time, "Yer' quite welcome. I can see where that could make things difficult. They do lead busy lives from wha' I've heard. Hopefully some day y' stumble across them. Y've a better chance n' most." He smiled lightly and laid his head back down on his hoof and relaxed quietly, he had to at least try and enjoy himself, but that didn't stop his face from being beet red.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Rarity turned her eyes to Lotus and she offered a bright smile, "Mmm...thank you darling." She rolled onto her side and laid her hooves out for Lotus to work on. She was completely content with the order in which she was doing things. She turned her head a little bit and peek over at Alexander whom it seemed was trying to get used to the feeling of the mask on his face, "Oh...don't pout Alexander. It's good for your skin, you'll be positively glowing after we are all done!"[/colour]

[colour=#8b4513]Alexander snorted a bit at Rarity and then laughed a little bit, "I trust y'. But I'm a farm stallion, I'm not used to this Frilly foo foo treatment. A good relaxing day for me is fallin' into bed at the end of a hard days work." He sighed a little bit and smiled despite the fact and ate one of the cucumbers Lotus had given him, "I'll do my best to try and enjoy though. Don' worryt Rarity." He relaxed once more and closed his eyes, chewing the cucumber quietly.[/colour]