Greetings, I've Just been released from a 2,000 year old curse.

Um, I suppose I should know how to address the public, but honestly I've been imprisoned for so long I have become a tad out of sorts, well I suppose I should introduce myself, i'm Prince Mountainous, brother of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, I was formally the Element of Loyalty, but let's just say a certain, affliction stopped me from fullfilling this role...However, now that I have returned I am continuously kept busy as in Spring I must bring life back to the land and attempt to prevent infertile soil. Also, I am highly in tune with nature, thus I sense most earth-based natural disasters before they occur, this means I must prevent tectonic shifts, landslides and every so often I must build huge flood gates to ensure there where no floods, also thanks to a few, chaotic events, I have had repair the great mountains as I have noticed some parts of them have, disappeared thanks to a certain spirit of chaos and mischief.

But I appear to be rambling, so know that you know who I am and what I do, would you care to do the same?

(Know that what I'm about to say is a joke!)

You've been in a curse for 2000 years? That's cute. I'm over 3018 years old and have been caught in an infinite Time loop for 3000 of that. Plus I'm just a unicorn. Also you can control Nature? I control Time itself. Your Welcome for still Breathing.

-

Time Spinner & Sundial

I believe despite all the landslides and such, we can prevent it ourselves. We are already prepared, and it is necessary to learn the skills for protection during an earthquake or landslide.

Anyways, welcome to Canterlot. :)

You've been in a curse for 2000 years? That's cute. I'm over 3018 years old and have been caught in an infinite Time loop for 3000 of that. Plus I'm just a unicorn. Also you can control Nature? I control Time itself. Your Welcome for still Breathing.

-

Time Spinner & Sundial

You know, immortality is not necessary. It's much more painful than you think, and one will rather live a mortal life and live it to the fullest instead.

You know, immortality is not necessary. It's much more painful than you think, and one will rather live a mortal life and live it to the fullest instead.

...I'm not immortal...There is no Time in and Infinite Time Loop.

-

Time Spinner

Welcome to Canterlot! (Yeah, I can't afford anything else this time...)

...I'm not immortal...There is no Time in and Infinite Time Loop.

-

Time Spinner

If there's no time then it means you didn't spend 3000 years there. Because time doesn't exist for you, ergo you're just 18. Both for yourself, and both for everyone around.

• Like 1

In character even in out of character threads? You seem excited to get started. I'm going to echo what Rosie said and encourage you to get started in the free-for-all section. ;)

If there's no time then it means you didn't spend 3000 years there. Because time doesn't exist for you, ergo you're just 18. Both for yourself, and both for everyone around.

He is where things get complicated. You are correct. Time didn't exist for me. But you know what did exist? Dimensions and Space. So I went to another dimension where their are a large number of variables and constants. One of these Constants is me being thrown 3000 years to the future instead of 2000. The 2000 year-old me exchanged places places with himself and I came to your time. Since I was 15 before being thrown and it's been 3 years since I've arrived. I would in fact be 3018 years old, while the Time from this place would have been 2018.

-

Time Spinner

(We're still just joking about this right? Cause I don't wish to make anyone angry. :( )