Catch a Wave (Ended)

Lux

The griffoness was limp in his talons, playing him a fool as she devised her tricky plan. The local ponies looked on with concern as he cradled her in a worried manner. Her tail wagged excitedly, just out of his field of vision, giving away her plan to a few of the pony onlookers.

Before he could catch on to her trick, the black hybrid sneakily kicked out his legs as she slipped free from his grip. Before he could hit the ground, the wily diver slid her talons under his arms and locked her claws together behind his head in a full nelson maneuver to hold him in place.

"Gotcha Rippy! No escape, "she commented with a giggle as she held him with all of her might, disabling most of his strength. The black hybrid loved wrestling and especially liked the wrestlers who fought dirty!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more she lay there in his arms more unmoving and not speaking the more Riptide thought that something terrible had happened. The fact that now ponies were looking at the pair in concern the more that his concern.

"Come on Aquaria, say something to me. I don't know what I'd do without you."

He was about to reach in for a kiss when suddenly he felt his back legs give out like he tripped. Before he could tell if it was him tripping over something on the beach or even his special somegriffon's legs, Aquaria instantly came to life and wrapper herself tightly in a full nelson.

"Ahhh! You were playing all along?" Riptide said as he struggled to break free while still trying to think about what happened, "Not cool. You had me worried that you were hurt or something."

"Yeah I was playing around, sorry," she commented with a grin as she squeezed him tight, refusing to let him go. "I won't fake getting hurt anymore, sorry. You don't mind me eating some chicken, right?" she asked playfully as she roughly nibbled on his neck.

When she saw all of the ponies staring at them, her tail wagged excitedly. "Nothing to see here. Just a couple of griffons enjoying the weather," Aquaria commented in a silly voice as she rolled around in the dirt with Riptide, refusing to relinquish her powerful grip.

He didn't want to be a killjoy, but the fact that his special somepony appeared hurt and learning that it was all a sham. Still there was no harm to the fact, and Riptide knew that Aquaria was a joking griffon but was kind at heart.

"That's ok dear," he said, "Wait what chicken?"

He then felt the griffoness nibble his neck playfully smiling as she did so.

"You know, I feel like I want some chicken too," he said as he in turn nibbled on her nearby wing.

He noticed that there were ponies now looking to see what was happening between the two. It was enough to see one griffon in the form of Riptide around the beach, but now there were two! Before he could do anything else, he suddenly started rolling along with Aquaria, kicking up the sand. As they rolled, the bottom literally seemed to give out as Riptide rolled right into the hole Aquaria dug!

Aquaria's long striped tail was wagging excitedly as she wrestled with him, a giggle exiting her maw when he realized she called him a tasty chicken. When he nibbled on one of her black wings, she almost squealed, squirming wildly as they jockeyed for position. "I'm not a chicken," she chuckled before rolling them both into the hole she was digging earlier. The griffoness was planning on making a super fortress with her friend, but his plan was even more fun. The strong diver found herself on the back of her friend in the hole, his beak almost buried in the sand as she held him down.

"You're a mole! I know it," she playfully joked as she spread her huge black wings and started use them to shovel sand into the hole. In a matter of moments, sand was flooding into the hole, starting to cover his body in a heavy layer of coarse sand. To prevent him from suffocating, the black griffoness awkwardly raised his head up with her vice like grip as she buried him deeper into the ground. "You can have some more chicken later Rippy. Tell me if you like being buried," she commented with a giggle as she sat on his back.

Before Riptide could even think of his next move, Aquaria landed in the same hole he was in, right on his back.

"Oof," he said as his legs gave out not prepared to have a griffon near his size be on top of him, "Hey not awesome. Are you trying to bury me or something?"

He didn't need to wait for that answer as he felt sand raining down on top of him. the griffon tried to get out but with Aquaria weighing him down and the constant sand in his face he was trapped as the sand covered his legs, then his wings, then almost his entire body has Aquaria not plucked his head above. He must have looked ridiculous, a powerful griffon with only his head exposed.

"Ok, ok. Fine, you beat me in our wrestling match. Now can you get me out of here?"

"Silly griffon I'm not trying to bury you, I am burying you," Aquaria commented with a giggle as she smoothed the sand around his exposed head. When he complained that she had beat him, the diver giggled and went prone as she looked at him eye to eye.

"I'm sorry for tricking you. You do look cute though as a floofy head," she giggled, kissing him in a cute manner. Her tail wiggled excitedly as she looked out to the crowd of ponies. "Anyone wanna pet or feed the griffon, " she suggested to the crowd gesturing for a young foal to come on over and greet him.

The young pony scurried over, the cute earth pony foal ooing and awwing over the special griffon as she tried to poke his exposed head.

Archived