G1 era, anyone?

arrowghost

No need to hate here due to it being outdated, everypony. Just share your thoughts on this one.

Favorite Episode?

Favorite Character?

Favorite Villain?

And most important of all, favorite pony or best pony? Go and expand yourself from choosing the original Mane 6 which Faust inspired from them, there's more than just these 6 ponies.

Favorite Episode? Mish Mash Melee. I don't seem to like those "antagonist" episodes; they're too flat and literally has a sole motivation without any actual background.

Favorite Character? Firefly and Fizzy. Sadly, the former doesn't appear in episodes just the movies.

Favorite Villain? To be honest, I don't really have any. I honestly like G4 antagonists more than G1 antagonists.

Well, the Witches from the Mountain of Gloom does have something, although not so much. I like Mish Mash Melee too. Although my primary favorite is Return of Tambelon, oops, what a coincidence when Tambelon is Crystal Empire while Grogar is Sombra. Only with some differences.

I know Firefly, but I like Glory more than Sparkler. Fizzy is my #1 and Wind Whistler is #2, next up is Gusty.

The villains and I was raised to know Grogar more as at the time I didn't know Tirek that time. They're darker and more badass. The ones in G4 doesn't seem much, they're dark and serious enough when Nightmare Moon is and next is, although Sombra is not that much. Discord is only a joker and prankster.

I like G1 because the story is darker than G4, there was volcanoes, dangerous villains like the unstoppable Smooze as well.