Doctor Whooves [Advanced, OPEN -Need companions]

[colour=#0000FF]Introduction[/colour]

[colour=#000080]The Doctor, recently forced to regenerate after a particularly nasty alien attack, has been thrown off through the wall of the time vortex into an alternate dimension. One he has never encountered before. As the regeneration process finishes, he wakes up to find himself in a new, strange, equine-like body. The TARDIS is a wreck, the controls not responding, screens blank, levers and buttons stuck, etc. Unable to fix it properly with his new hooves, the Doctor sets out to explore the land he's crashed into. What seems like a paradise soon turns to chaos when beings from the Doctor's universe begin to leak in through the cracks his TARDIS had left in the time stream. New villains begin to appear as well, creating endless threats to the inhabitants of this planet. With new companions, he sets out to save Equestria, running headlong into danger on all fours.[/colour]

Open Slots

[colour=#000080]The Doctor[/colour]

RPed by FireDash

Companions

[colour=#000080]-OPEN[/colour]

-OPEN

-OPEN

[colour=#000080]Villains[/colour]

[colour=#000080](Unlimited)[/colour]

Extras

[colour=#000080](Unlimited)[/colour]

Rules

[colour=#000080]1) No god-modding or powerplay[/colour]

[colour=#000080]2) No OOC fighting. None of that. At all.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]3) Mild swearing is fine.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]4) Only one companion per RPer.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]5) You may make a background pony as a companion, but please no mane six. I want the unknown to get a chance.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]6) Villains and extras are unlimited. An extra will be in a plot, but will not travel with the Doctor.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]7) This is advanced, please post at least one full paragraph per post.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]8) OC villains and villains from the show (Both shows, MLP and DW) are accepted, but please make bios for all new characters added.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]9) Write "Onwards and Upwards" at the top of your post if you have read the rules.[/colour]

[colour=#000080]10) Have fun.

:)[/colour]

Character Sheet

[colour=#000080]Name:[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Age:[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Gender:[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Species:[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Coat Colour:[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Mane Colour:[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Eye Colour:[/colour]

[colour=#000080]General Appearance:[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Personality:[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Crush/mate:[/colour]

[colour=#000080]History:[/colour]

My Character Sheet

[colour=#000080]~Coming soon~[/colour]

[colour=#282828]

[colour=#000080]Name: Jack Harness[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828]

[colour=#000080]Age: ???[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828]

[colour=#000080]Gender: Male[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#000080]Species: Pegasus [/colour]

[colour=#282828]

[colour=#000080]Coat Colour: dark blue[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828]

[colour=#000080]Mane Colour: a lighter blue[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828]

[colour=#000080]Eye Colour: cyan[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828]

[colour=#000080]General Appearance: wears a button up shirt and a vest [/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828]

[colour=#000080]Personality: will chase the tail of anything that breaths. very charming and kind. protects those close to him with his life[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#282828]

[colour=#000080]Crush/mate: any thing that breaths[/colour][/colour]

[colour=#000080]History: one of the original human time travelers and is now the head of torch wood. was sucked into the pony verse with the doctor by accident.[/colour]

Oooh, Doctor Whooves roleplay! :D

Onwards and Upwards! (I might kind of love you for that)

Name: Denim

Species: Unicorn

Coat Colour: a dark denim blue (hence her name)

Mane Colour: a bit of a triad of colour. It is a kind of pale blonde with silver overtones, and black undertones. If asked about it she will point out that it is in fact natural. (I actually know someone who's hair is naturally just like this.)

Eye Colour: Varies. Technically they are hazel, but they tend to reflect the colour of what she is wearing, most commonly blue and green, but not limited to those. (My eyes actually do this.)

General Appearance: She is an average height mare, with an inquisitive air about her, and her eyes almost always portray this. Her mane is fairly long, and a little wavy near the ends of it. She keeps it tucked behind her ear on one side, and on the other she keeps it held back with a brooch that varies in appearance with her mood when she woke up. Likewise she carries a pair of reading glasses with her everywhere, despite not entirely needing them, they do help her read. She wears a scarf near always (no, she's not a hipster or anything.) which, like her brooch, changes colours depending on her mood when she woke up. (And by changing appearance and colour, I mean she simply wears a different one, they're not mood sensing things)

She has been described as a 'cute kind of nerdy' by her friends and family back home. Her physique has been deemed attractive by many.

Her cutie mark is a circle made of elements (water turning to frost and leading into fire, which leads into lightning, which leads back into water. This circle is surrounded by air currents. This represents her affinity for elemental magic.

In the center of it is a black-ish purple root system, which signifies her tendency to branch out into new schools of magic, such as conjuration and alteration.

Personality: She is inquisitive, and questions things she does not understand quite often. Likewise, she enjoys learning new things and figuring things out, and is fairly academic, but works in the trades well. While she comes off as an innocent pony, she is far from it, whih can lead to some interesting situations. Despite her older brother usually being the one who defends her, she is able to hold her own in a fight.

She is generally kind and sweet, with a fairly good sense of humor, and would rather avoid fighting. But if she is hurt, or somepony she cares for is hurt, she becomes a serious and swift judge.

Crush/mate: She never really gave the idea much thought, though that could change as she gets further in life.

History: Born in Manehatten as the middle child and only girl out of three foals. Her father is the Manehatten police chief and he mother is a journalist. She was a sweet filly, and was always inquisitive, but not nearly as academic. She discovered her skill for elemental magic at a young age when she 'accidentally' set her homework ablaze. She was homeschooled by her mother after this occurrence, and taught by her to control her magic, while her father taught her basic spells. She later took it upon herself to learn new magic on her own and actually became serious about we studies. She uses her elemental spells for multiple practical, everyday use things, such as keeping things cooled down with frost, or cooking meals with flame. When Denim was 16 she was accepted into the Manehatten University's Institute of Magic, one of the youngest to be accepted. While there she was no longer able to rely on her oldest brother for protection from those who would take advantage or try to hurt her, and she began to fight her own battles. It was easy for her, as Elemental magic like hers was originally intended for militant use. She graduated the Institute with flying colours, and later moved to Ponyville with her oldest brother, Amicus, who works as an all around musician, as well as his disk jockeying best friend he met while at the University's Institute of Music.

If anything about her needs changed to better fit this, don't hesitate to let me know and I'll do my best to fix it.

Well I have tried these before but usually they fall apart but why not I'll give it another shot.

[colour=#000080]Name:[/colour] Big Macintosh

[colour=#000080]Age:[/colour] 20

[colour=#000080]Gender: Male[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Species: Earth Pony[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Coat colour: Fire Brick Red[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Mane colour: Golden hay yellow [/colour]

[colour=#000080]Eye colour: Emerald[/colour]

[colour=#000080]General Appearance:[/colour]

[colour=#000080]

Big_McIntosh_onstage_S2E05.png

[/colour]

[colour=#000080]Personality:[/colour] soft-spoken and laconic, and often replies with a simple "eeyup" or "nnope"

[colour=#000080]Crush/mate:[/colour] none/available

[colour=#000080]History:[/colour] Big McIntosh along with his sisters and grandmother have worked together to keep up the Sweet Apple Acres by planting and harvesting apples for the ponies of Ponyville and other cites across Equestria. From an early age Big McIntosh did most of the manual labor on the farm from plowing, doing repairs, and harvesting while his sisters did most of the selling and promoting of the goods the farm produces. During the off season when the trees are resting so that the soil may be rested, Big McIntosh will do any sort of odd job he can find. This can be from doing house repairs which lead to his skill in craftsmanship, to making delivers all across Equestria His signature yolk was given to him by his parents when he was younger and he has worn since the last time he saw them when he was just a small colt. (Of course he has had it adjusted to fix his now large stallion body)

Sorry I didn't reply sooner but I just posted with Big McIntosh. If the doc needs to move the TARDIS somewhere safe I bet Big McIntosh could move it for him. Also for this starting event (This problem always seems to be the starting one in most Doctor whooves RPs ) We could probably have something to do with changlings or something.