The Extreme Race(Open to anyone)

Sun Flare(Profile Pic) was done flying around the sky, after many days training. The Extreme Race Championship was almost here. Only a couple more days, he could taste victory now... He looked around the stadium where the race will take place, already the Pegasuses are setting up the deadly obstacles that everyone must pass through. He stared at them, gulped , wondering if he is up to the task.

He then landed where the racer will register. He looked around, ponies chattering, he wanted to know what he was going up against.

A green pegasus just landed after flying around looking at all the things him and his fellows racers will have to go through.he saw a blue pegasus looking around but the register and thought he should say hello.Hello my name is StormChaser (profile picture) he said while patting his back what is yours.he ask then he sign up for the rare.

Sun looked at Stromchaser,"The name is Sun Flare, but call me Sun...you entering the race I see." he smiles a hint of competitiveness, "I heard the obstacles for this years race is even more dangerous, but we are able to handle right." he nudged his shoulder .

Sun flare chuckled,"Of course I do! I am among the best, even better then rainbow and the Wonderbolts..." he grinned, "I shouldn't brag, I'll show you my skills in the race. And I'm sure you will do the same."

Sun looked at him, "...ha ha Of course I'm faster...I have the Supernova. "he grinned, "And the rest should begin soon, I can't wait, I can taste the danger now..." he smiled happily,

"Please all racers meet at the Officials table, we will put you in the race you are going to be in, there will be 1-10 races, this is the elimination round, after this is another, then the race for championships. Please be patient."

Sun lined up, "I hope we don't have the same number, it would be fun if we race each other when we get to the finals."

Sun chuckled, "No matter, I'll still beat even a changeling." he gets a number..." number 5 eh..." he sits with the other number fives.

the officials saw the changeling, "...How in did a changeling get in here?"

The Official handed Stormchaser a number 2, "Go and sit with the others...and. uh..." he looks at the changeling, "Here is your number..." he handed a number 7.

Sun grinned, "Yes we are not racing each other, for now. ha ha ha!"

yeah guess not right now but i wanted to race this changeling to see what he is made of but i guess i will later said stormchaser “you should but careful around him changeling should not be trusted under no circumstance i should know by what happen so very long ago back when i was a filly” stormchaser whisper to sun after which stormchaser started to stare off in to the distance

as he was staring stormchaser said but that is a story for another time

Officials started the countdown, "On your marks...Get set...go!" the racers began, flying past flame throwing canons, lightning striking clouds, Sun saw many dangerous, he couldn't wait.