For the Crystal Empire! (open)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Sorry guys, I'm still here. Just don't get notifications like I should sometimes.)

Hammer could feel his jaw drop at the sight of the unicorn becoming an alicorn. He had never heard of such an event before. And he talked of two princesses? It was a lot to take in at once. "Even if what you say is true, and even with your being an alicorn, we have no way to decipher that book, nor the pony-power it would take to defeat Sombra in battle." Hammer shook his head. He had been foolish enough to charge blindly into battle once, and he would not make the mistake again. "If we could free some of the prisoners, safely, then maybe.....just maybe. Tell me, Vision. What do you know of the Crystal Empire, or how to fight? If you're going to help us, you'll need to know a lot about both." Hammer said with gusto.

I know every secreat route and everything about the crystel empire and I beat an army of parasprite by myself last month and all I need is the code to open. the book is in the libary

(I probably live on the other side of the world, so my posts may take a while. :/ Also, skip me for the moment. I can't think of anything to say.)

(sorry im an anime rp player so I might take a little overbored luckly im not taking it over and me and my sis wrote that together because I told her she can this one time and I changed it a little and I havent got time to do rare's post and I had to delet some of vision's because they didnt want info on her)

(Pardon me, again, but the whole beating up an army thing seems a bit unrealistic to me. Even the Mane Six, together, couldn't take on the whole changeling army. Might I also point out that Celestia- an alicorn like Vision, wasn't able to defeat Queen Chrysalis.)

(its like this once he gets all 6 alicorn elements he is able to unlock his full power but if he dosent collect them the power in side him will take over and destroy everything. When his friends were in danger it unlocked for the fight but only lasted 10 minutes. And I didnt say changlines it could be anyone he could beat like the parasprit I was going to say he beaten an army of parasprites)

(I was only mentioning changelings for an example, not to say that Vision fought them. Then again, this is the FFA, so who am I to say what goes and what doesn't?)

Cyprus nodded slightly, still having his doubts but not voicing them. The stallion backed away further into the recesses of the cave, quite upset. Why did this all have to happen? These wars, espionage missions and fighting? He didn't like it one bit. Still, be knew what he would have to expect when he joined the team of ragtag ponies intent on disthroning Sombra. He knew he could help with his knowledge of outdoor survival, but he didn't want to actually fight.

After making sure that he was still close enough to hear echoes of their conversation, he cracked open the tiny hooful of nuts he allowed himself to take.

Vision: u know what I dont belong in this time I going back home since you two dont want my help. He teleported and came back with a fifth gem.vision:good luck with nothing.he opened a space time portal and walk through it and it closed. (my last replay since I waited two days for nothing.))

(We could always um... continue as if Vision was never there? >< Or maybe the ponies can put it down as the effects of sleep deprivation. Perhaps if I could get one or two of my friends to join, we can have fun rebellion stuff :D Meetings, training, spying~ Maybe even sabotage ^^)

(Yes! Rescue missions! Now we just gotta get more people in :/ unless we both don't mind playing multiple OCs? I'm pretty sure Cyprus has family back in the Empire o: )

Nothing much, despite the large amount of replies, the RP is only just starting! Hammer's making/fixing stuff, and Cyprus just brought back some food c: Also, Smartie (Can I call you that? After the chocolates?) Can I bring in another character? Just to even out the two genders a bit ^^)