(Golden Oaks Library)A Spark of Intrest(SteelEagle, Open)

IceStorm

Fable Weaver grunted to himself, still completely absorbed in the books that could be found in this library, more specifically if his books were there or not, which was definitely towards the latter.. He didn't really look around to make an estimate on how large the library was, or how many ponies were around him, but by what he saw outside when he was coming in, the house looked really small on the outside but was surprisingly larger on the inside. How curious! He once again noted that he would have to ask the librarian how they managed to come across such a structure. Nevertheless, the fact that a moderately sized library like this should have at least ONE of his books.

Speaking of which, he would have to do it soon considering he did not see where his books were on the shelves where it was clearly labeled "Mystery and Detective Section". He wasn't one to fume over such a thing, as he didn't like to consider himself a big deal in the world of fiction novels, but he really should ask the librarian purely on personal curiosity rather than to look for a boost on his self-esteem.

Before he made a move to find the pony in charge, a stallion much taller than him stumbled into Fable Weaver quite heavily while his nose was buried in a comic book. Fable let out a small yelp as he was momentarily thrown off balance, which then threw off his red rimmed glasses from the impact and landed on the ground with a sharp, loud shatter.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going."

The stallion apologized before moving off to address somepony else. Fable would have acknowledged who it was, but he was a little busy at the moment for that.

"N-No worries, sir, no harm done!... At least not to me..."

Fable scrambled at the ground, blind as a bat without his glasses, towards the shatter that he heard. As he was searching the ground fervently, he accidentally knocked the glasses across the floor towards the center of the room without Fable knowing. Not sure what else to do but call for assistance to the ponies in the room, Fable meekly called out to whoever was listening and hoped he wasn't making a fool of himself.

"E-excuse me, sorry to interrupt your conversations everypony, but I seem to have lost my glasses and I can't see without them! If you would ever be so kind as to help me search, I would be most grateful!"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived