Art Request

dashie55

if you can can you draw two of my oc's next to each other doing something evil?

if you want i can provide descriptions/ possible art near art.

i cant do that so im doing something different ok

Hullo~ Would you mind drawing one of my ocs for me? The only problem is, I don't have/can't upload pictures right now, so I'll have to describe her... Is that okay?

Silver pegasus, long wavy black mane and tail, splashes of rainbow paint on hooves, green eyes, one lazy eye (so, pretty much derp eyes), a blue and white striped scarf, and a shiny umbreon cosplay hat (with the umbreon ears on it too). Her cutie mark is a black quill drawing a spiral. And that's Monochrome, my ponysona. ^w^

I would really appreciate it if you would do this for me~ Thank you!

Hullo~ Would you mind drawing one of my ocs for me? The only problem is, I don't have/can't upload pictures right now, so I'll have to describe her... Is that okay?

Silver pegasus, long wavy black mane and tail, splashes of rainbow paint on hooves, green eyes, one lazy eye (so, pretty much derp eyes), a blue and white striped scarf, and a shiny umbreon cosplay hat (with the umbreon ears on it too). Her cutie mark is a black quill drawing a spiral. And that's Monochrome, my ponysona. ^w^

I would really appreciate it if you would do this for me~ Thank you!

ok ill do that just send me a link to ur ponysona

Uh.... I just said in that last post that I can't upload pictures right now, and I don't have any already here, so I described her for you. :/

i said a link as in ur ponysona's bio