Art Request

dashie55

Haiiiiiiii!!!! Sorry, just had to greet that way... Anyway, I would like to make a solemn request! I'm convinced that you would be prefect for this task, as you're very confident in your abilities! Okay... Is it okay if you could draw my OC, Dark Star, which is featured in my profile picture, performing what I call the "Supernova Technique".

This technique is a simple power where he builds up a considerable amount of energy within the core of his being, and then suddenly releasing it in a massive explosion of dark energy whose shockwave is sometimes powerful enough to shatter the peaks of mountains.

Do you think you could make a piece of artwork that depicts this in action? Perhaps during the explosion?

Haiiiiiiii!!!! Sorry, just had to greet that way... Anyway, I would like to make a solemn request! I'm convinced that you would be prefect for this task, as you're very confident in your abilities! Okay... Is it okay if you could draw my OC, Dark Star, which is featured in my profile picture, performing what I call the "Supernova Technique".

This technique is a simple power where he builds up a considerable amount of energy within the core of his being, and then suddenly releasing it in a massive explosion of dark energy whose shockwave is sometimes powerful enough to shatter the peaks of mountains.

Do you think you could make a piece of artwork that depicts this in action? Perhaps during the explosion?

that is a little confusing so i will use a base and edit it with ur oc on it

Draw a long slender earth pony who is writing on a desk facing away in perspective. Sorry about the vagueness. I'm really tired.

i dont know how to do that one so sorry

if you can can you draw two of my oc's next to each other doing something evil?

if you want i can provide descriptions/ possible art near art.

ill do that after im done with this request

[colour=#ff0000]Reminder: [/colour]

No Plagiarism, Tracing (Copying) or Art Theft . Plagiarism or Tracing is the drawing of artwork that is a duplicate of someone else's artwork and claiming it as your own. If we find out about it, we won't be happy! Same goes for Art Theft, which is the direct copying of someone else's artwork and claiming it as your own. All work must either be original or posted with the explicit permission of the original creator.

Please consider very carefully what you post here.

[colour=#ff0000]Reminder: [/colour]

Please consider very carefully what you post here.

i got ur warning Rosewind im just sending the request in private chat