Secrets of the land(Open to everyone! Just jump in!)

Elphaba stepped out into the morning sunshine, stretching her large wings. Her wings were larger than most ponies, and most rejected her. Mostly because of her general nature and the fact that she was an alicorn. She wasn't royalty. Nothing special. So many would get mad at her for things such as this. She gracefully took to the morning sky, inhaling the fresh air. She had a lot on her mind these days.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A green unicorn was walking with a purple filly alicorn was flying above him since he was teaching the filly to fly and he used his magic to lift her higer ever time and since he take care of her everyone thinks she should be by herself since she is an alicorn

Elphaba spotted the green unicorn and the filly from her spot in the sky and she swooped a little lower to get a better look. She thought to herself "what an adorable little filly." And she smiled slightly.

Elphaba flew down the little filly and hovered in air. "You are lucky that he was here to catch you." she landed on the ground gracefully. "I'm Elphaba."

ooc; wasnt sure if your unicorn was a boy or girl :blush:

Elphaba removed her hoof. "well I may have a spell to temporarily give you wings. My talent is magic. Any magic you can think of, even dark magic. see?" She turned to reveal her cutie mark, which was a glowing spellbook.

Elphaba nodded. "I see." she nodded to Chistery and he flew away. She then closed her eyes and her horn began to glow. She could see his dark side with her powers and she had seen it before, but only once.