Hey everypony, I'm jetstream

JetStream

Hi (again), my name is Jetstream, I'm kinda new around here, although the lovely Jane has been suggesting I join for some time now, I can't wait to meet everypony and have fun times here.

IRL I'm a programmer, however I am at university (yet again) right now. I enjoy art (especially drawing ponies), music (I used to sing), and books. Oh, and Dr, Who because it's brilliant. My favourite ponies are Derpy and Rainbow Dash although a lot of people describe me as being like Pinkie Pie.

I'm really looking forward to getting into the RP here and already have plans for my OC (I promise my plans aren't evil, trust me). Thanks for taking the time to read my hello!

*flails wildly*

Welcome to Canterlot my friend! :D Glad to see I finally managed to convince you to make an account. ;) We shall have you RPing before you know it! :D

Welcome to Canterlot; can you believe your friend Jane is a princess? :D

I most certainly can believe it, she told me about the fierce battle for the throne the other day. It sounded quite exciting. Although I don't know if I'll be able to trust her not to abuse her powers :D (just kidding Jane, I know you're not that evil). Also, thanks to everypony for being so welcoming, it's really nice to see.