Sugar Mint ice cream and sweet shop (open)

**Ring Ring** A chalky white stallion went through the entrance of his Ice cream shoppe. He marveled at the strange cold air and saw a pony behind the registery. "Why hello there."

A loud crash resounded as three young ponies, two colts and a filly, tumbled into the shop, knocking over a candy jar on a table. They froze for a moment as they noticed the other ponies. "Eh, sorry, toots." one of the colts, a dusty cream-coloured earth pony with a flame-coloured mane, a patched-up newsboy hat, and a band-aid on his nose, said, approaching the counter.

• Like 1

A loud crash resounded as three young ponies, two colts and a filly, tumbled into the shop, knocking over a candy jar on a table. They froze for a moment as they noticed the other ponies. "Eh, sorry, toots." one of the colts, a dusty cream-coloured earth pony with a flame-coloured mane, a patched-up newsboy hat, and a band-aid on his nose, said, approaching the counter.

you are going to have to pay for that jar little one

"Aw, fine. I gawt plenty a' bits anyways. Guys, scoop up that candy and put it in Streak's bag. If I'm paying for it, it's not just gonna get tossed in the trash." the colt grumbled, setting his small sack of bits on the counter. "How much is it, lady?"

The young ponies' eyes widened. The other colt, a Pegasus who seemed to get into a lot of fights judging by all the cuts and bruises he sported, dashed over to the broom and quickly, with the filly, a unicorn with a far-away look in her pale silver eyes, holding the dustpan, swept up all the glass and placed the wrapped sweets in the pegasus's saddlebag. Then they all lined up at the counter for their reward after the earth colt had paid for the candy. The earth pony ordered first. "Chawcolate!" he said, licking his lips. "I'd like chawcolate."

"Thanks." the earth colt said, stepping aside from the counter and cheerfully digging into the frozen treat. The rough-and-tumble pegasus ordered next. "Rocky Road." he said.

Finally, the unicorn filly ordered as the Pegasus joined the other colt at a table. "Oh, uhm... Cherry, please." she said slowly and detachedly.

FleurBannerEdit_zps78be8303.jpg

Fleur trotted into the Icecream shop, utterly absorbed in her thoughts that she didn't even notice the trouble going on, she perked at the sight of the shop keep and waved one of her elegant snowy white hooves at her! "Madam! How are you yes? I would like to try your strawberry Icecream if zis is not a problem yah?" Her accent was vaugly Fancy language as it was one of the main languages used in her home growing up as a filly "I will pay you for it ofcourse!" Fleur figured she couldn't batt her eyelashes and get what she wants for nothing here! "Oooh what a pretty leittle shop!" Her head turned left to right, pink mane hanging in her face a little bit "I would love to design somezing around this colour scheme you have" She added motioning with her horn up and down the brown and green ponys body

"Brown Un Green go so well togezer!"

"It's Crystal. Crystal Ball." the unicorn said in the same tone as before, but smiling as she received her ice cream. "And those colts over there are my friends... The earth pony is Fireball, and the pegasus is Mean Streak. What's your name?"