Sugar Mint ice cream and sweet shop (open)

2gtydsh.jpg

Merlot didn't expect Fleur to greet him so intimately, but the gentlecolt didn't let confusion get the better of him as he effortlessly played along. [colour=#0000ff]"It's really been too long, my darling,"[/colour] the grinning stallion acknowledged as he returned the embrace; [colour=#0000ff]"I suppose I've been out on digs a bit too much these days, even if my work remains as rewarding as ever." [/colour]

Curiously, the other mare sulked away while Fleur and Merlot exchanged their affectionate pleasantries, and the khaki unicorn couldn't help but comment; [colour=#0000ff]"Huh... It looks like your friend got scared off....."[/colour]

lOHTHNU.png

After a hard day of training at the barracks, Hammer Spark was on his way home to his apartment when he suddenly decided that he was craving some ice cream. To his dismay, he soon discovered that his favourite ice cream shop appeared to be closed. He was about to give up when he recognized its owner looking very forlorn, walking along the other side of the street.

[colour=#7f0000]"Excuse me,"[/colour] he called out, [colour=#7f0000]"I do so hate to disturb you like this, but I was just wondering if you might consider opening your shop for a brief moment so that I might have a spot of your delicious ice cream. I won't be a moment, but you simply make the most delicious chocolate and peanut butter ice cream I have ever tasted in all my life."[/colour]

He hoped the mare would hear him and open up the shop for him - it really seemed a strange hour to be closed, in any case. And he really wanted some of that ice cream.

lOHTHNU.png

Hammer smiles and licks his lips hungrily, glad that he'll be able to taste some of that delicious ice cream after all. [colour=#7f0000]"Oh thank you,"[/colour] he says to the mare with a smile, [colour=#7f0000]"I really do appreciate this. It's been an awfully long day and on a warm afternoon like this ice cream would hit the spot just perfectly."[/colour] He follows the young mare into the shop and begins looking over all of the delicious flavours.

((OOC: Hey, I think Hammer Spark is waiting for the owner of the shop to offer him service. That's normally what people in shops do to customers. Just a hint. ;) ))

Rainbow Dash was flying along outside, looking all awesome. Her tummy grumbled. She looked down and saw the shop, a playful grin spreading across her cerulean face. She made an amazing midair swan dive, flapping her way into the shop with a big flip, followed by a somersault. She landed on her two back hooves, wings flared, her rainbow mane shining brightly, looking awesome as ever.

She didn't care who was in line. She was Rainbow Dash. Ice cream needed to happen now. She flicked several bits on the counter, which spun around briefly before collapsing in a glittering pile.

[colour=#6699cc]"One double mint chip fudge hay ripple sundae with extra cherries, extra chocolate, extra whipped cream, hold the sprinkles! Annnnd make it snappy. Snappy is good."[/colour]

lOHTHNU.png

The sergeant smiles at the mare. Of course, he already had his heart set on the chocolate peanut butter, but sometimes it was good to try a bit of the old with a bit of the new. [colour=#7f0000]"Well, ma'am, if it wouldn't be too much trouble I would really love to try a scoop of the chocolate peanut butter mixed with a scoop of vanilla mint-"[/colour] he pauses mid sentence as a bright blue pony with a rainbow mane dashes into the shop and cuts in front of him in line.

So the show was splendid enough to be in a Wonderbolts performance, but that didn't mean Hammer was terribly impressed at being cut off. He glared at the mare, but wasn't sure whether or not it would be worth his effort to point out that she'd cut in front of him. He gives the mare behind the counter a rather confused look.

Rainbow's jaw dropped. This ice cream pony was good! The sundae was made before she ordered it. That was service!

[colour=#6699cc]"Hey kid, you're not too bad!" [/colour]

She buried her muzzle in her sundae, giving Hammer Spark a challenging glare. She licked whipped cream off her nose, blinking her fierce magenta gaze at the stallion. [colour=#6699cc]"Hey buddy! You look like you lost all your bits or something with that frown on your face. Here, lemme treat you!" [/colour]

Rainbow flicked several more bits on the counter, then returned her attention to the delicious, fast sundae.

Rainbow Dash blinked. How did she get up on the counter?! She must have landed on it. She sheepishly slid off the counter while she shoveled the delicious ice cream in her face.

[colour=#6699cc]"Heh, sorry about that! I'm used to high places, yanno?"[/colour]

Rainbow tapped her chin, considering. She flicked an orange bang out of her face, grinning at the young shopkeeper.

[colour=#6699cc]"I dunno kid, are you any good? I only give flying lessons if you're able to show me some real awesome ground tricks first. You know, cool ones."[/colour]

lOHTHNU.png

Well wasn't that a turn around? Though Hammer Spark wasn't about to be treated by a mare like this. Chivalry was not dead, and Hammer Spark strove to be living proof of this.

[colour=#7f0000]"While I appreciate the offer, I was rather more upset about the cutting in line. I was here first, if you don't mind my insisting so. However, the deed is done, so we ought to move away from it. I'll pay for my own ice cream, thank you very-"[/colour]

Hammer Spark was suddenly feeling quite forgotten as counters were stood on and lessons were requested and a conversation ensued. What was this? All he'd wanted was Ice Cream! And, furthermore, he was one of Equestria's Royal Guard! He was better than this, surely!

He cleared his throat angrily, using his magic to thrust his bits into the shopkeeper's face. [colour=#7f0000]"One double scoop Chocolate Peanut Butter and Vanilla Mint Chip if you please, without any further interruptions!"[/colour] he demanded. [colour=#7f0000]"Thank you!"[/colour]

Rainbow nodded, nomming a cherry. She twisted her face around before spitting out the stem. It was tied into a perfect knot. With her tongue.

[colour=#6699cc]"There! Can you do that? Tie a cherry stem into a knot with your tongue and I'll know you have what it takes to for me to teach you. Unless you know any other awesome tricks?"[/colour]

• Like 1