Sugar Mint ice cream and sweet shop (open)

FleurBannerEdit_zps78be8303.jpg

"Oh Zank you so mooch Da'ling! this Icecream vill be ze perfect treat for today yah!?" She asked, putting her hooves on the counter, tilting her head to one side "Is Zhat a blush I see? Oh ho ho! Fleur can even make ze ladies blush for her teehee!" She tittered happily like a lark "Zhen design for you I Vill! Ooh it will be such a masterpiece! It vill have ze stallions falling at your HOOVES!"

A little over zealious Fleur you might wanna slow it down.

She eagerly took the icecream with her magic and licked the cone, shivering

"Oh ho hoo! It eis cold and delicious! How much for eit?"

(Hallo!)

"Oh yah? Vell I like all ze beautiful ponies of the world! Ze females, ze males, Ze leittle colts" Moving a hoof to gently ruffle one of the nearby colts hairs "Und ze pretty leittle fillies!" Fleur had utterly missed out on what the other was meaning ofcourse! She was a little innocent or possibly naive in that way... "Now now mai dear How much for zeis exquisite dessert ?"

"Hnn we could take a walk! Eit is so lovely outside today eit would be a waste of a perfectly good soony day to stay inside yes?" She asked, continuing to contently lick the icecream cone "Mhmm Strawberry eis my favorite flavour! you do eit justice Mada'am!" Fleur praised! The Shopkeeper was so friendly too! Wanting to walk with Fleur after closing!

Fleur was in high spirits! The tall mare eagerly walked along with the shop keeper before she suddenly stopped as a moment of realization struck her like a ton of bricks "Oh ! Ah have completely forgotten to introduce mahself to you!" She exclaimed, rather alarmed, moving her hooves to her face in shock! "Ah did not mean to be so rude! I am Fleur De Lis! But you may call me Fleur yes?" She asked, finally extending the mare a hoof to shake.

"I could Call you zhat if that eis what you wish" She giggled, before removing her hoof and resumed her walking "So Minty what shall we see?! Ooh ze world is our clam!...Oyster! Haha silly me it is the Oysters that have se pearls..Clams just have pretty shells" Fleur tutted herself for being silly "How seilly of me"

2gtydsh.jpg

Dr. Merlot, illustrious archaeologist and gentlecolt, wouldn't have given the ponies he saw in this part of town a second thought had he not seen one of his familiar acquaintances trotting about with a unknown mare. [colour=#0000ff]"Ah, Fleur!"[/colour] he cheerfully called out, his grin radiant as he tipped his white fedora in the former model's direction; [colour=#0000ff]"Always a pleasure to see you, Ms. de Lis. I see that you've found a new... friend."[/colour] Merlot raised an eye, not sure what to make of the stranger quite yet.