Odd Ones

Monochrome

Crystal squealed with excitement, and Streak flew up in the air in rejoice. They both ran inside, dragging the mare behind them. "Mrs. Honeysuckle isn't here right now, and her assistants can't do the paperwork and stuff, but we can learn stuff about each other while we wait!" Crystal said happily, skipping along in a manner uncharacteristic for the thoughtful little filly. She and Streak led the mare down a hallway of mostly neatly- kept rooms, stopping in front of the correct one. Inside, it was a bit messier than the other rooms, and somepony had constructed a crude fort out of pillows and blankets on the floor. A light brown earth pony colt with a flame-coloured mane, a chipped tooth, a patched-up newsboy hat, freckles, and a band-aid on his nose poked his head out of the fort.

ooc: I have to leave to go fishing and watch Canadian fireworks soon.... Happy Canadian Independence Day, and goodbye for now! :D We'll continue when I can get back on.

• Like 1

The three young ponies grinned and crowded their future adoptor. "What's your name?" Conquest said joyously. "Are you going to help us get our cutie marks now, too? We got nothin' so far..." Streak added. Other colts and fillies began poking their heads out of their rooms, hearing the happy uproar.

i hear from the others that you were adopting and wondering if you have room for one more ask a unicorn filly that has a yellow coat, a green mane and tail, light red eyes she said as she puppy dog eye the mare

((ooc what does this mean and sorry if i got that worng i believe you a mare)

"Hey, Stawwind. You're coming with us too, eh?" Conquest greeted the unicorn filly. The door at the front was heard shutting, and all of the soon to be adopted colts and fillies scrambled towards it, eagerly dragging Mint behind them. By the door was an elderly, honey-coloured mare with wire glasses and her silvery grey mane in a bun. "Oh, hello, dear. Little ones, who's this?" she said softly. The young ponies gushed joyfully about the older mare. "This is Mint!" said Streak. "And she's gonna adawpt us!" added Conquest. "Right now!" put in Crystal.

before the doors shuted yea i am getting adopted to and we still get to be together conquest you,streak and crystal are my only friends here and it would be a sad if we got separated and yea when we arrived at the grey mare we will finally have a home with a family that will love us added Starwind turning to mint hay Mint to you have any others family members or do you like by yourself asked Starwind

"Oh, my! Well, isn't that something." Mrs. Honeysuckle laughed. "Didn't the little troublemakers just charm you? I'll warn you, they're more than a bit of trouble, but I'm sure they'll be the most loyal little colts and fillies you could ask for." she added to Mint. "Now, let's get that paperwork filled out and send them on their way with you, shall we?"