Odd Ones

Monochrome

"Aw, but I can't be TOTAWLLY good if I'm gawna take over Equestria!" Conquest protested. Mrs. Honeysuckle laughed. "Something I forgot to mention. Little Fireball here wants to take over Equestria, and prefers to be called Conquest. Isn't he just precious?" she said, ruffling the little colt's mane. "Aw, I've told ya, I ain't cute, I'm dangerous! Witty!" he grumbled.

He blushed sheepishly. "Aw, stawp. Go fill out the stuff and we can go home!" he said, nudging Mint towards Mrs. Honeysuckle's open office door.

"Eh, no promises, but we'll see." Streak said, accepting the satchel of bits from Mint and flying off with Starwind behind him.

"Aw, fine." Streak huffed, landing and trotting along on hoof. They soon reached the station and bought tickets for each pony in their group, then ran as quickly as they could back to the orphanage. "You done yet, Mint? Are ya?" Streak inquired excitedly once they were inside, slamming the door behind him and Starwind.

"So, is that a yes, you're done?" Streak huffed as Mint started to fly off. "No fair! I'm smaller and I've got a lotta bruises, okay?"

"You sure you can carry this much? With all of our weight combined, we're at lest twice as heavy as you..." Crystal inquired nervously. "If we're flying, you'll crash, even if Streak flies instead of sitting on you."