Odd Ones

Monochrome

ooc: Oops, forgot something. bic: "Aw, quit screamin', Staw." Conquest huffed irritatedly, covering his ears with his hooves.

Streak opened his saddlebag and passed their tickets to Mint. Once their tickets had been checked and they had been directed to the correct platform, they sat down on a bench together and waited for their train to arrive.

"Okay, whatever." The three replied with shrugs. They sat down next to Mint and waited for the train to take them to their new home.

"Okay!" the three said happily, accepting the bits. "Hey, after I get my snacks, can I come up there with you? I can fly really good!" Streak added.

sorry to ruin you fun streak i don't tnink that is a good idea what would happen if the wind got two powerful and blew you away and mint could not do anything to cacth you and mint i still don'tthink it is a good idea for you to go up there said Starwind

ok i see you are still going to do it i still don't think it a good idea and are you really going to let streak go i think keeping up with a train is a bad idea for him said Starwind.Starwind moves closer to mint and whisper to mint if you know what i mean after which she move back to her seat after a couple of years maybe them streak can try the reason i am being so protected is i don't want to happen to my family like what happen to my parents said Starwind

Streak snorted and flared his wings, displaying his multiple scrapes and bruises on his wings and down his back as he stomped off to get some food.