The Sanitarium - Your Source for SB's Characters

SonicBoom01

Hello, and welcome, to the Sanitarium! Our residents here are absolutely elated for you to be here, it's been a while since they've had fresh meat. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA-Er, I mean, had visitors. Eheheheheh... Anyways, come one, come all to the home of all of SonicBoom01's characters and the like! If you'd like to RP with any of them, would like to use them in your fanfic or whatever you want to use them in, or would like more info on the characters that is not provided in their respective profiles, please reply below, and we'll process your request to the warden creator of this log. Until then, have a positively wonderful day here at the Sanitarium!

Aside from the characters, I thought I'd post my usual rules for an RP. These are my own personal rules for myself, and I apply them whenever I roleplay. Anyone can use these rules, but these are posted here simply so people can't say that I did something in an RP that was unexpected or godmod like.

//| Rules to RP With |\\

1. [*:3qmmvmds]Stay within the limits of canon.
    [*:3qmmvmds]Be aware of the setting and characters at all times.
    [*:3qmmvmds]Be well educated on the theme/subject of the Roleplay.
    [*:3qmmvmds]Give story progression 12 hours. If no one posts within that time, the story should be progressed.
    [*:3qmmvmds]Use proper grammar and spelling.
    [*:3qmmvmds]Develop the character within the RP to make them more dynamic.
    [*:3qmmvmds]Be original.
    [*:3qmmvmds]Be considerate.
    [*:3qmmvmds]Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
    [*:3qmmvmds]Don't Godmod unless the situation calls for it. (See rule 4 for example)
    [*:3qmmvmds]Stay within character during the RP.
    [*:3qmmvmds]Have fun.

//| PEGASUS |\\

//| Frostbite |\\

practice_2___frostbite_flying_by_sonicbo

//| Male Stallion |\\

//| Active Threads |\\

• [*:3qmmvmds]
Welcoming Committee [Fillydelphia]
[*:3qmmvmds]It's Always Sunny In Fillydelphia [Fillydelphia]

//| Past Threads|\\

= N/A =