The CWMA : The Birth of The New Discord?

ShadowSwipe666

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Yesss!!! :D )

Brave started to swing the blade around a little to get a feel for it. He liked how she was well balanced, and all in all, a d.amn good sword. He brought her up over his shoulder when he was done.

"That's cool." He laughed, "partners?" He asked.

" that's good. " said bronzeshine. he puts his hoof on his chin. trying to make conversation he says. " so I know we are already partners but what are you looking for in a sword? like length and weight. and stuff... "

Vexsis reverted her form "as long as you're strong enough to wield me. we'll have no issues." a black current consumed her binding her to Brave.

Whisper tapped he chin "i guess i'm a hit and run fighter so light would be good."

bronzeshine looks around. " not a lot of weapons without Meisters. only Chloe and that other girl. hey catch me I want to try something " bronzeshine jumps and turns into a sword. as light as possible in case if she has poor coordination.

bronzeshine pops into full size and says. " ok so before we go into class I wanted to show you something that my brother taught me. if you twirl me around in your hoof without slowing down than you can make a whirlwind. its easier than it looks, and I thought it would be a good idea to practice before we start. "

" probably a good idea. " said bronzeshine disappointed. he turns back into a pony. " so who do you think our teacher will be? ( who will rp the teacher? I would but I haven't watched soul eater in a while. )

(I can try, though I haven't either... I do remember a decent amount of it though.)

When they got there, they saw a stallion sitting in a chair and it looked like he was playing darts with a target he drew on the board. He was the only one in the classroom...

The teacher threw a dart at bronze, barely missing his head.

"I'll just let that one go... For now..." He growled, "in case you didn't know, class doesn't start in an hour... And that's when I expect all of the meisters to find their weapons and get here."

bronzeshine just dodged the dart. he wants to yell back at the teacher, but he realized it would do more harm than good and took the dart out of the wall. he would get back at him but not now... then he listened for his response to whisper. as he didn't know they had that much time.

"Yeah, but getting there and back in time for class is tricky. So I wouldn't suggest it..." He said, "but if you wanna go..." He gave her directions to the training field.

"Though I strongly advise not going there right now. You don't wanna be late on your first day and make a bad impression." Then he looked at bronze.

"And you! Come here, and give me that dart." He growled.

bronzeshine shows a lot of self control and walks over to the teacher. he places the dart on the desk and walks back to his desk. not wanting any trouble. someone's waking up with rats in his face. he thought.

The teacher took the dart and grabbed bronze by the shoulder, squeezing down, it hurt.

"Look, I WILL NOT tolerate any disrespect in my class! From anyone, or TO anyone! if I see any more, you're going to be answering straight to the head of the CWMA. I'd better not get ANY trouble from you. Understand?" He growled, then roughly let go, throwing bronze back a little.