The CWMA : The Birth of The New Discord?

ShadowSwipe666

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whisper nods and exhales some flame "ok time for extreme speed." she then bolted and then disappeared from in front of him and reappears behind him and ties to stab him "surpries

Vexsis' eye never left Whisper "she's behind us!"

Whisper then used her speed and jumped back "i hate to say it but we gotta blind my sister if we want to land a strike."

Vexsis split up into mulitple blade fragment and went flying at whisper and bornze

Whisper did her best to dodge but was nicked by two of the fragments.

Brave smirked, "if you can get enough time to use it!" He chuckled, then went off in a sprint so fast it was nearly like a slow teleport.

"Peekaboo!" He said as he went to bash the hilt of vex into her back to make them airborne.

pure white wind from out of nowhere consumes whisper. since she was in the air her whole body was rotating. they flew through the sky in whatever way whisper angled her body. " the air was condensing around them. " Whisper! even the most talented swordsmen can only keep this up for a few seconds! if you feel yourself losing control then stop doing in for a second and do it again! " the vacume was almost impossible to resist.

It was with great force that Brave hit, and then he jumped up towards her and tried to swing vex at whisper to juggle her a little before he tried to slam her back into the ground. He was desperate in not letting her perform the technique as it may result in fatal consequences if she's not careful.

Brave landed on the ground, proud that it seems he canceled the attack, but now he has to find a way to slow her back down.

"Vex, any way I could punch through her speed?" He asked, seeing as its her sister, she should know a weakness or two.