The CWMA : The Birth of The New Discord?

ShadowSwipe666

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steel jumped back rather than look up, he was only partially aware that it may be a trick, he then let his guard down to glance up. He then heard bronze and was ready to block the next attack. He was fully aware it was a trick now.

((Sorry I'm late, what did I miss?))

Ally continued through the hallways of the school, ooing at what she saw, while Chloe just stumbled behind. "[colour=#800080]Do you think we'll find a meister..? Most meisters aren't ready for two weapons with different soul wave lengths...[/colour]" Ally just turned and giggled at her sister "[colour=#00ff00]Even if we don't, we could get different meisters![/colour]" Chloe just sighed depressingly.

((Heh thanks, really need help with the school staff and you seem reliable^-^))

Ally giggled and hold out her hand towards Chloe "[colour=#00ff00]You know the drill~[/colour]" Chloe groaned but turned into a bright purple light, a handle appearing in Allys hands, not a blades handle though. The purple energy dispersed and a large purple magnum was what was left "[colour=#800080]I hate being a gun...why couldn't we be knives or razor blades..?[/colour]"

((Couldn't find weapons to go with their personalities so I chose fire arms, hope its not a problem? Anyways she looks like this but with a purple and black schemeChiappa-Rhino-357-Magnum-Revolver.jpg))

Ally nodded "[colour=#00ff00]You bet! But if you could hold Chloe I'm not sure you can hold me~[/colour]" Ally jumped and got enveloped in green energy, a bright black and green M9 Raffica taking its place. "[colour=#800080]She's a lil...hard to hold...[/colour]" Chloe stated.

((If you don't know its this X3 ))m93r-stock1.jpg

Chloe groaned and jumped into her state, taking the form of her magnum, landing in his empty hand.

((I was planning on using blades such as kukri/Butterfly/combat/guillotine things like that but Eh, we needed a bit of a variety and blunt weapons aren't their styleX3))

He twirled the two a little and began to fire. He was a little surprised himself to see that he could handle two weapons. Once he got finished, the bell rang.

"Oh no... We're late!" He exclaimed, starting off to the classroom.

"WHOO!" He laughed, spinning back around and coming into the classroom, where he swiftly catches a dart thrown at him, "holy!!!"

"Good reflex, kid... Why'd you three miss class?" A stallion growls sitting on his desk which was on the other side of the room.

"Oh? Well, maybe you can write me a hundred page report on why you being late to class doesn't concern me... And another one on respect... Now does it concern me?" The instructor growls, "I'll ask again... Why... Are... You... Late?"