The CWMA : The Birth of The New Discord?

ShadowSwipe666

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hm... I would err on the side of caution rather than make a fatal mistake, and say that you don't have to eat the souls. However, you do need to wield your weapon in order for him to do so." He said. Then he looked to Vex, "I'd highly recommend getting on that report sooner than later." He said.

bronzeshine smiled as he felt like a pet. being fed a soul. he looked at the clock. class had begun long ago but all he said was. " sir if you don't mind me asking. how we spend our time here today? "

"Do you want to add bronze's report on top of yours?" He growled to Vex, hinting that bronze, doing as he was told, didn't have to do his paper now.

"Today's just a day where you get to meet your weapon, you can get acquainted and so on. Since there are three that I was expecting that didnt show up, the rest of you are permitted to go to the training grounds and practice, or you may stay here and we can get started with introductions and get you out of class early."

"i think we should go to the training ground, i think if we preform together we can learn each other's strengths and weaknesses and support each other effectively." Whisper said smiling "please i'm whisper or wisp if you prefer."

Vexsis really didn't care and gagged when whisper was getting friendly with her weapon.

"You know, that does sound like a good idea. We do that, we can easily get ourselves a kishin soul or two." Steel chuckled, "though I'd like to know the instructor's name..."

"Strong Hooves."

"Alright, thank you sir--"

"Just strong is fine."

"Anyway, lets go train Vex." Brave said.

The rest of the students stayed in the class, since they wanted to leave early. Strong watched the group leave, feeling proud of them, seeing as he may have been wrong about them.

After a while, they managed to get to the training grounds, there was just about anything they could think of that could improve their capabilities.

"Lets try to get some practical learning in. Learning from books isn't going to tell us how to get used to our weapons, let alone wield them properly..." He said.

Whisper became her armored form and caught Bronze "lets try something simple." she uses her magic to set up four dummies in a zig zag pattern.

Vexsis jump and became her grotesque weapon form in the shape of a two and a half foot broad sword.

" ok! " a dark wind appears around whispers feet as bronzeshine powers up. " I can cut through the air a lot faster than most swords. so don't be afraid to wave me around like a madman. " even as she stood there she could feel her air resistance decreasing. it was a lot easier to move.