• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetiebelle
    • Scootaloo
    • Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Spike (Yes, I know he's not a Pony)
    • Derpy
    • Other (Please Post)

Twilight is best. Any who disagree, will be arrested by my secret police force in the name of the almighty (And beautiful) book horse. They will then subsequently be brought to the torture chambers, where they shall be tortured to conversion by way of huggles and cuddles. Those deemed irreparable shall be snuggled to death by Lyra, who has first dibs.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmmmm, out of the Mane 6....Twilight. Mostly because I lean a bit more towards her personally even though I love Dashie. I'm the bookworm and problem solver like Twilight. Not to mention the "tends to freak out over every little detail and has a habit of making things over complicated and indepth." Aspect. -nervous laughter- Though I do have the rough and tumble, rearin-to go attitude of Dashie when I'm working on something or excited. But all in all I lean more towards Twilight as previously stated. -nods-

Out of the other ponies...Queen Chrysalis. I love her design and I really wish they would bring her and the changlings back with further info and developement. And the same goes for Sombra.

Luna. It's Luna. Who else has a royal canterlot speaking voice?

According to the Journal of the Two Sisters, Celestia has it too. This is to the point where when she used it, nopony ever wanted to get her angry ever again. Clearly her Royal Canterlot Voice is rather formidable.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived