Night of museums

Bright Glow

Tomorrow night will the Night of museums in Budapest and I'm so excited about it :) even I have no idea which museums shall I visit tomorrow night because there are so many programmes will be in every museums.

http://www.muzeumokejszakaja.hu/index.php?lang=en

Is there any kind of programme like it or in the are where you live or in your country?

That looks great !

We have "museum nights" in Paris too, but I think it's nothing special, they just stay open all night if I remember correctly. But since museums are free for me, I never went into a special event ... I just avoid the crowds as much as I can.

That sounds amazing. I'd LOVE to do something like this. I've always loved visiting museums, especially when they have something new or different going on. Which museums did you end up going to?

When I was a kid the science museum in my state's capital invited schools to participate in a 'lock in', where we got to sleep over at the museum, and they had special activities and exhibits for us after hours. That was pretty exciting. So was sleeping next to a triceratops skeleton.