An evening discussion on the topic of dragons. (Open)

H3ldcOe.png

Drake was busy hanging up and hoofing out flyers for a little meeting he was holding tonight. He had rented out a meeting room in a spiffy hotel, which he had to rid himself of quite a few bits. Not that he minded. It was all for the greater good of science and his research. The flyers read, "Greetings! I, Drake Whistler, have arranged to have a meeting set up for the discussion of the topic of dragons. I find them very interesting, and would like to discover what you think! Any piece of information or gossip or even personal experience you have had with dragons would be greatly appreciated. The meeting hall is located..." It went on after that to give the specific details of the meeting. Hopefully, the majority of the ponies would attend later this evening, but he had mentioned that anytime that would be convenient for each individual pony would be fine. It was currently just after noon, and he needed to make his way back to the meeting hall.

He hung his last flyer and nodded, satisfied. He turned around, scooping up the rest of his flyers. Sticking them in his pack, he made his way through the throng of the Canterlot Plaza. He found the hustle and bustle slightly comforting, Sometimes it was like this in Cloudsdale, his home town. Though most of the ponies here were more... refined. And sometimes snooty. But that was none of his concern currently.

That is, until he suddenly bumped into someone, dropping his pack. Papers had spewed everywhere. He shook his head. "[colour=#daa520]I apologize for that. I should've been watching where I was going.[/colour]" He began picking up the spilled documents. He was so focused on the endeavor, he hadn't bothered to look at the other pony. He finished gathering up his papers, stuck them back into his pack, and was about to continue on his way when he heard a unfamiliar voice say, "Excuse me? Sir?" He turned with a "[colour=#daa520]Yes?[/colour]"