Music Creators needed/Any tips on Creaing music?

MelodyLyric

Hello All, Melody Lyric here.

I've started a new YouTube channel where I will be doing songs but I want to create my own songs based on ponies I have made up (For example Melody Lyric, Golden Dreams. Etc.) but, I have no idea how to make music. At the moment I'm covering twlight's I've got to find a way (Oh why). If anyone can give me any advice on what programs to use or if they could join me on making music, Please Reply to this post or Private message me.

Melody Lyric, Signing out x

Melody Lyric's Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfv4zh01974zkSxbKI9sltQ

!!I wont be releasing anything for a while. Need to get a new mic first!!

unless you can help writing melodies, I'm good with lyrics on my own.

Edited by MelodyLyric

You have a method of recording yourself, I assume? What manner of instrument do you play? Do you know anything about composition? Depending on what you have I could always offer myself as a mixer or what have you. Also, check out mylittleremix if you haven't already. it's a hub for most brony musicians.

I think I might have to put this off for a while since I'm only 15 and don't have access to any 'Good' recording software. Unless I can get a really cheap good mic from somewhere I'm going to have to wait a couple of years.