(RP) Transformation (anybody is available to join)

JotaroKujo

He took out a carton of eggs, and then started mixing them, but for some weird reason he had no appetite for them. He chose to eat a leftover salad from last night instead, and then he went to his computer for another day of surfing 4chan. Oddly he didn't feel like doing that either, for some weird reason he felt a hankering to write poetry. "What the hell." he thought to himself,"might as well apply myself creatively...

The day passed quickly, and Paul had felt oddly achy. his fingers and toes felt a bit cramped too. In the mirror he noticed a subtle change in his hair colour, it was becoming slightly brown. He payed little mind to it, and got some shuteye.

He had a weird dream that night. It had no structure, and it was merely a bunch of colours and sounds flowing around in Paul's head. It was over quickly

His body was in a bit more pain, and he felt a bit woozy. "I need an aspirin." Paul thought to himself as he trudged out of his bed and into his bathroom, where the medicine cabinet was. He tipped over a few canisters before eventually grabbing the aspirin bottle. "Why am I so bucking clumsy." Wait. Paul realized for a brief moment that he had actually used pony swear? Your mind was too busy getting the aspirin to delve deeper into the question. Closing the medicine cabinet, you noticed that your hair was a bit lighter, and it had grown a bit overnight. he seemed to have a bit of facial fuzz on his face, too. Weird, Paul never remembered having it be light khaki. he sat down on your sofa and then wait for the aspirin to kick in.

It didn't help at all. Paul felt just as bad if not worse. his eyes, his arms, everything hurt. "Why is this happening to me?" he asked in his head. Suddenly he felt a blaring pain in his coccyx and he blacked out.

Now Paul's body was aching madly, he felt nauseated and odd, and he struggled out of bed to try and get a bucket. But when his feet hit the floor...

clop.

He looked down at his legs, and then found that at the very end of his feet, he had dark copper hooves. It had gotten much worse. All of the sudden pain overtook his body as he laid on his bed. The light khaki fuzz started growing all too fast on him. His hands balled up, and started merging together. his nails started growing over his huge, singular digits to make nice hooves for his front arm. his arms thickened and became a bit more suited to equestrian walking, and his legs painfully shifted to accommodate it as well. His back began to shift so that he couldn't stand upright for too long, and his chest buffed up a bit (he was turning into a stallion; thank god, he was afraid he might have had to join the other team.) His neck thickened and became longer, and then his mouth and nose started merging. he lost his canine teeth, and he could feel his eyes get larger. A square muzzle started forming on his mouth, and by the looks of it, it had a little bit of dark copper fur on the end of his mouth. His mind went full pony, and he had completely forgotten his name. and Noontime Sonnet blacked out.

He had woken up a few minutes (maybe hours later) and he surprisingly there wasn't an ounce of pain on his body. He wiped the sweat off of his forehead with his hoof...

wait wut.

Noontime needed to get another glance at his arms. Yup. there were 2 hooves on the end of them. He had turned into a bucking earth pony. He checked out the rest of his body. He had the whole enchillada on him. a short but scraggy and voluminous mane, a tail, hooves, a muzzle, horse ears. Everything was there. He needed to get help. He dashed for the door, twisted the knob with his mouth, and ran madly to get help...

Dalton woke up in bed. he was not feeling good, so he rolled out of bed and went to go get some ibuprofen. after that his stomach growled loudly. " let's se what's in the fridge. " he said. there was leftover hamburger helper from last night, he reached for it but felt worce when he did. the meat in the dish was not appealing so he had some toast instead. " I have got to manage my sleep schedule better. " he thought.

• Like 1

the next day around noon Dalton went to go watch some tv. but even though his favorite shows were on he couldn't get exited about it. he wanted to make something, something... out of metal. he fetched the katana in his room ( a Christmas present from his father. ) and examined in closely. it was clearly decorative and he went on instinct sharpening the blade with a whetstone, reinforcing the hilt, and improving the grip. after a few hours he was done, and he looks at the wall clock. " wow. I must have lost track of time. " when he goes in to take a shower he realized his hair was growing blond instead of bright brown. his eyes were a bright blue to. different from their usual shade. " probably just allergy's. " he said.

when Dalton woke up the next morning he felt bad. so bad he said. " I'm dyeing. " he rolled out of bed literally and fell to the floor. he reached for his phone to call 911. but stopped. his hand was burning. he griped it and looked at it. he hand was being branded with something. " hrrrraaa! " he said as multicoloured flames burned a mark onto his skin. x it was like this mans hand. 385_dishonored-292x200.jpg

his body shifted into that of a ponys, painfully. Dalton writhed on the floor until he was no longer Dalton, but bronzeshine. the mark was still there. on his hoof. ( unrelated to him turning into a pony. ) he was coated in sweat and he looked around his surroundings. " this is a strange place... "

Monochrome was never an athletic or coordinated one, not even as a human. Upon being rammed into, she toppled over and struggled to get up again. Another pony! Monochrome's thoughts had taken a turn. "I'm a gamer too. Oh no, I won't be able to game?! What else will I lose?!" she thought, beginning to panic.