(RP) Transformation (anybody is available to join)

JotaroKujo

It had been hours since the strange epidemic began, and Al, now constantly believing his name was Brawny Boulder, was half out of his mind. Nothing made sense any more, why had this happened? Of the 20% of all the people everywhere, why had he been included? Yelling in frustration he closed his eyes and ran as fast as he could, the now gray and black speckled pony accidentally smashing his head into the door of a house he didn't recognize. He slumped to the ground with a sigh, all four of his new leg-like limbs splayed out in every direction

Monochrome shrugged. "I'll give it a try. Can't draw anyways, and I can't stand being bored." she said. Suddenly, there was a large crash at the door that made Monochrome jump high enough that she hit the ceiling. "Who is it?" she called irritately once she had plummeted to the floor again, rubbing her aching head. "We're currently ponies in here, try another house."

Brawny carefully rubbed his head with his hoof-that was something he had never thought would be narrated before-then nodded. "I'm fine...sorry about the door, I'm just kinda freaked out about all of this."

Brawny felt a bit out of place, despite being in the same predicament as the rest of them were, and just kind of walked into a corner and sat down to think. Well, by sat down, he tried to sit down and only ended up falling on his stomach again.

Brawny just kind of lay there in the corner, thinking about the situation and wondering if it really was all that bad or if there were some benefits to it. well, he couldn't think of anything necessary terrible about it, though he couldn't think about anything fantastic. So he jsut lay there, somewhat indifferently.