The Wut? Series: The Discorded Seed

"Hey there, canterlot!"

"Hello there my pretties! For those of you who don't know my name is Change Swipe, formally known as Pocket Watch."

"And I'm Gadget, one of the heroes of the Legecy, and we have a Roleplay for you!"

"Indeed, Neo has been very hard at work recently, school's not been kind to him, he's been dealing with stuff over in the Sonic fannon wiki, and he's been working with QuickLime on Aselia, our newest member of the OC list!"

"While he was working, Neo's also been thinking about plots for some Roleplays and this one seems really fun and interesting, so we're posting it!"

"Neo if you'll explain more?"

I'll be happy too. The Wut? series was created for the purpose it was built around that really doesn't make any sense but then again it does. We'll get to details in a minute but just so everyone knows the Wut? series is PVP or player vs player. There will be two teams and their will be a winner. This roleplay is no exception. If you've ever played infection in Halo before then you'll be familiar with the concept. As I've said there are two teams, one team has one person and the other team has everyone else. The person by themselves is the Discorded seed, and I will pick them by random and inform them via PM. The DS can go around speaking to others and infect them by PMing them. Then that person will go around being discorded, they can't infect others unless given that ability from the DS, which I must be informed of. More details on that when you get the DS. The DS' job is to infect everyone in the RP, so that they can win. Everyone else's job is to find out who it is, and stop them. When they do that it will fix the problem at hand for our story.

"Do you remember those Comic's Neo put at the bottom of his reivews? You thought they were just there to be there didn't you?"

"Nope! That's our story for you."

Well not exactly;

Our story is that Time Spinner and myself have been discorded and because of this we can't do anything in the fandom. Gadget and Change have summoned you to help out with the problem, your taken to My room and you see the problem yourself. That's when we find out that one of you is the one making this problem happen and it's up to you to keep it up or destroy it and save the two of us.

One thing important to this story is what I call omnipotent, omnipotent is when a character knows they are in a RP and act like it is for real. Every RP that any character in this RP are considered cannon and are addressed kind of like plays. Some ponies can mention RP's that they heard of but weren't in for an example.

"Also after some consideration we've decided that every species is available for this RP since it is for OC's. Anything from changling to buffalo to even alicorn, however magic doesn't work the same way where we are. So not all magic will work. Changling's can't change into other ponies unless they are original forms. They also won't ever starve because they can't absorb emotions."

"While All OC types are allowed we will not accept a Cannon character into this RP. They have to stay in their dimension."

"It should also be noted that not just OC's are allowed, User's themselves can RP well...themselves! Neo will be doing the same with Neo, so why not. Also all character's of Neo's aren't allowed to be discorded since we don't take a side here. However you also won't have to infect us to win so everything is fine."

I will select the DS when the RP starts, until then I hope to see you guys in my first PVP RP, have a good day canterlot.

"Bye Humans!"

"Stay safe my pretties!"