Lavender Elegance's Adventures in Babysitting... The Crusaders. (Free RP... My first. Please join. ^^)

SeptemberRarity

Lavender Elegance had just arrived in Ponyville from Manehattan. She had never visited Ponyville before, but when her cousin Rarity had called begging her for a favor... She couldn't turn her down. 

The train ride to Ponyville had been a long one. Lavender was exhausted. Looking up at the clock of the town hall, she observed that it was nearly five pm. 

Lavender sighed and looked around, wondering where the Carousel Boutique was. 

(I'd like to join in this RP. Hope that's okay with you.)

Camp Out walked around Ponyville with her blue pet canary, bored. She had nothing to do. It being a weekend, she had no work, and she didn't like to stay at home. She preferred to be out in the open, taking in the fresh air. That was usually a nice experience in itself, but today, she wanted to do something different.

Camp suddenly noticed a mare looking around, as if wanting to find something, and she walked up to her and said, with a smile, "Hello! Are you lost?" Although socializing wasn't on Camp's top ten list of favourite things to do, it wouldn't hurt to do so.

Camp nodded. "Yes." She turned around. "Follow me." She didn't go to the boutique too often, as she didn't go to any special parties or anything, but many a times had she passed it. She walked out of the town square and soon reached a tall building. She pointed to it. "This is it, Carousel Boutique."

from outside you can see somepony running around from what seen like every direction and the cloth going from every direction too you can also think you can hear sompony talking but are too far away to heard what is being said

((could you guys follow this that way when somepony posts something you will get a notification so you know))

(ok, I'll take Rarity, and maybe some mysterious oc that will appear later :oops: )

Earlier that day in Carousel Boutique: Rarity was preparing last corrections to her newest collection. "Everything, simply everything, must be perfect" she muttered "I can't believe Hoity Toity chose my designs to participate in greatest fashion show of all the Equestria!".

Indeed about week ago Rarity got a letter from organizers of coming Equestrian fashion show - one of the most important events of fashion life, a place where will be selected standards of next year outfits and creations. The letter was an invitation for Rarity to participate in a section of Rising Star-Designers. She knew it was opportunity of a life time. Everypony whose designs take part in this show becomes noticeable - the greatest started like that! And refusing was like social suicide.

After days and nights of hard work Raritys dresses and accessories were ready. Well, almost ready, only few more details... But never underestimate details, because they decide about perfection! Rarity knew that and she had to focus a little bit more. If only her sister and her friends could not disturb her...

"Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, how many times do I have to tell you to NOT TO PLAY IN MY WORKSHOP?!", Rarity screamed, work and babysitting it was to much for her, "If only her cousin, Lavender Elegance, could get finally here..." her thoughts were distracted by some rocket. That were two of her fabrics falling out of window! "We were just...", she heard how one of crusaders was explaining, but she wasn't listening. "You three, come here right now!" madness in her eyes evidently scared out three friends, so they run out. Rarity got them at the doorsteps. "You must understand that I cannot accept such bad behaviour" she was straining worlds through her teeth "Now I'm going to...", and she stopped when she saw two silhouettes approaching her boutique, "Could it be..."

The CMC was looking down when they was being scoled when they Rarity stop they looked up and saw Rarity looking out they turned and saw the figues she saw

[scootaloo] "who is it" said scootaloo

[apple bloom]"i don't know"said apple bloom

[sweetie belle]"maybe it Lavender Elegance"said sweetie belle

Sweetie Belle then turn to Rarity "Rarity do you think thats Lavender Elegance?" asked Sweetie Belle

"I'm not sure, they are still to far, but who would she come with? Maybe it's her...", said Rarity carelessly, when she remind about crusaders and added:"Well, I hope it is Lavender, she will finally help me tame all of you!"

Rarity knew that she should be still angry with youngsters, but she was so exhausted and now when she is full of hopes for a relief, she lost all her energy and will for fighting.

Camp heard the voices of three fillies as she approached the boutique. She recognized the voices. The Cutie Mark Crusaders, as they called themselves, were famous for causing trouble around the area.. "Are you from Ponyville?" Camp asked the mare. "If not, then you'll probably have quite a hoof-ful with these three around, whatever you're here to do."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...