New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

Since I haven't done a RP yet,might as well have some fun.Anyone can join.It starts now.

A new face appears in Ponyville as a dark-blue pegasus with dark shades enters the area."Hmm.I wonder if this place will be any better then Hoofington." he says to himself.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angel Wing, a white young stallion pegasus with blue and black mane and blue eyes, walked with his older brother Shadow Materia, who is a black stallion unicorn with red eyes and red and black mane. They just finished their shift as royal guards and decided to wlak around Ponyville.

Angel, "Finally a break! standing and making a serious face stinks!"

Shadow chuckled, "And yet you wish to be Captain."

Angel, "Oh I will!...I will make some changes of course ha ha ha! Lots of food and less guarding time!"

Shadow face hoofed, "Oh Angel...you and food..."

(Because its making me paranoid now,I gotta describe ArrowWing more.)

Just near by,the blue stallion with the white and black mane and shades looks around the new area.

"Ponyville looks a lot different from that family told me it looked like.I just hope I can find a place to stay fast,I don't wanna have to sleep on the ground again." ArrowWing says with small hope.

Angel starts flapping his wings,"Speaking of food! To Sugarcube Corner!" he speed off and as he went into the building, a crash was heard.

Shadow sighed, he walked past Arrowing, "Angel! What did you do this time!?" said Shadow

ArrowWing smiles back, "Thanks." he says as he goes to eat a cupcake. "Let me pay for my sweet." ArrowWing says while swallowing the cupcake,"I should have a few bits on me." He pulls a tiny little brown sack tucked under his wing,pulls 2 bits out of it and gives it to Mr.Cake.Then,he looks over at Shadow,"That guy sure knows how to eat."

Archived