New in town (Open to all)

ArrowWing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AppleJack chuckles,"There's a couple pies you guys can have," she says then looks over at Sun,"and I'll make sure a slice is saved for you,sugar cube".

Arrow stands by Shadow,"I don't think anyone can stop that colt from eating all that pie without losing a hoof or two." he says laughing.

Sun grumbles, "Yay...."

Angel flaps his wings in excitement,"Pie...pie...pie!" he said loud as he saw the pies land up where near by Grandma Smith is sitting on her rocking chair.

Shadow smiled, "Hello Mrs. Smith..." he said as Angel ate a pie.

(Looks interesting.)

Steam Gears examines the small town on a dirt road in front of him. His brown cloak hides is metal-plate skin that was made to be as flexible as a normal, organic pony. Only a small amount of his organic, black and orange, unkempt mane pokes out past his face. The size of his body matches that of a strong workpony such as Big Mac. His orange eyes blink at the brightness of the sky, then move back to the town.

Coltugal is too full of bad memories now. Father (creator) is gone. I need somewhere new to stay.

The advanced system of glowing pinkish crystals inside him that act as his organs and brain are slowly losing their glow. This automaton only has a few more hundred years to live, a mere minute considering how long he would live with the proper upkeep that he can no longer have. Making his way towards a farm to ask for information (plains had always reminded him of the desert, a place he often found enchanting and wonderful), he comes across several ponies. Angel, Arrow, Snow, Shadow and AppleJack. His deep Hispanic voice (with a slight pull in the direction expected of a robot from a black and white film or an underfunded commercial) breaks through the air from under his hood.

"Is there any work available in this town?"

A simple question that holds large worth to Steam.

"Who am I... I haven't told anyone that in a long time... my name is Gears."

A breeze comes in and flaps his hood. He quickly holds it down and hopes they didn't see his metal skin when it showed for a second.

Shadow had a calm looked, same look that he would make when guarding at the Castle, "Gears eh..."

Angel smiled,"Hi! I'm Angel and this is Shadow my bro!

Sun came back covered in dirt,"Hi new guy..."

"It is nice to meet you, too."

Suddenly a loud mechanical hum starts, obviously from his chest. Such things had become normal when his creator had died and he stopped receiving maintenance. It goes on for ten seconds, then stops.

Archived