Friendship is Stupid (OPEN)

TRH501

((Hmmmm maybee....I actually don't know how I could fit a fight, but I do what I can do for sure!))

Jack felt a presence watching him, his every move. Glancing around he saw nothing at first, and so he continued walking. Then Discord appeared in front of him. "AHHH WHAT THE BUCK?!"Jack fell straight on his butt for the third time today. "Whaaaat? I just wanted to say hi to the new pony..." There was a mischievous grin on his face. "...Right, hi, bye."Jack turned away to find him facing Discord again. "My dear boy, it has come to my attention that your not like any of the others here..."

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Lol if twilight isn't here and there isn't swords and guns this place is gonna turn into a living hell unless you have a plan))

Icicle starts to hear a creepy chuckle "I know that chuckle....." Icicle says in his head.

Icicle notices jack and discord "holy!" "What the buck?!?!" "Isn't that the pony that ignored me and that stone statue that the school filly sand colts were at!!!" He thinks "I gotta go help him!" He says.

Icicle runs over to save jack and gets grabbed by discord. "AGH!!"

((Just a little fun, nothing too serious...maybe kinda? :D))

Discord flicked Icicle away, which kinda made Jack chuckle. He reminds me of Loki...Discord picked up on Jack's amusement, "Aha! I think I was right about you...Your not like the others at all!"Discord grinned, "These ponies must be so annoying...Don't you just hate how there's no chaos? It's so peaceful..."He laid on his back and looked up at the sky, "I think a little fun needs to be had..."

"Gotta admit, I'm getting tired of this place's serenity. Everything is just so...cute and adorable, it makes me want to puke!"Jack spoke as he sat next to Discord. "Finally, someone who agrees! I have a proposition for you..."He spoke his plan into Jack's ear, who just nodded and smirked a bit.

Moon Shine was nearby Jack."You can do it big brother!!!" said the small black winged filliy with purple eyes and purple and black mane.

Sun Flare was up in the sky,( profile pic), "Okay...lets do this..." he started to dive.

Sun Flare smiled,"Cool! A obstcle to break!" suddenly he glowed white a wave of energy spread theough the sky...like the Soinc Rainboom...this was Sun's Supernova. he broke the target but he couldnt control himself abd he crashed.

Moon gapsed, "Sun!"

Sun groned, "Ow...."

((I wouldn't say we'd all die. If anyone knows another who can play some of the mane six, try to bug them into joining! :D We just need a few more members and I think this rp will go smoothly.))

Jack walked away, his mind clear...at least until he saw Icicle laying on the ground. "...Of course. Hold on..."He moved his neck under the unconscious body, hoisting Icicle onto his back. He decided it would be best to head back into town.

Sun stood up, "Good thing I had worser crashes then that huh sis! ha ha ha. its part of being a extreme racer, but ow...it has its moments..."

Moon looked at Jack from a distance, "...Sun..that guy was talking to a wierd creature..."

Sun nodded,"Maybe its was the creature that made the tagert appear...lets follow."

((I am joining and I don't care what yall think))

Flaming Snowflake (profile pic) comes down from the sky "Hey is everypony all right?" he asked "I saw all that just happened that was wild!"

((Welcome brah.))

Cmon you fat buck...Jack gritted his teeth as he carried Icicle. It had been about ten minutes, and he wasn't there yet. "Why is being nice...gah, so hard?!"He finally reached the village and looked for the nearest clinic, where he dropped Icicle off. "Alright. I'm done for today. I'm going to sleep. Buck everything and everyone else!"

He made it to the building that Shadow told him about and ordered his homestead.

((Is coo man.))

Jack warily walked to his homestead, his mind racing. ' Alright, so all he wants me to do is find the elements...but he never told me what or who they are...great. Buck it, going to bed.' He lazily fell asleep, his dream was a flashback.

"Cmon Jacky, it'll be fuuuun!"Robby bounced up and down as Jack sighed. "I'm not watching some stupid show about ponies."

"BUT THEY'RE MAGICAL!"

"I don't care! I an sixteen years old, I don't want to watch any of that ****!"

"...But your so sad all the time...this show can cheer you up! It'll teach you the magic of friendship!"

"Friendship is stupid."

"YOUR STUPID!"

Jack woke up several hours later in a daze. "...Better of been a dream."He glanced out his window, and facehooved. "Dang it."

"...Hi."Jack blinked a few times before realizing the voice was coming from outside his window. He exited the house, the sun glaring directly into his eyes. "Gah..."He shook his head, "Now where is that...Twilight Sparkle I think he said? I hate these names..."