Friendship is Stupid (OPEN)

TRH501

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

' Finally, some peace...Now then...Where am I to find some meat?! ...oh for the love of...I forgot, show about animals...I could slaughter some ponies and eat em up...' He chuckled at his own sick joke, then began wandering around town.

((storm you still with us? I promise you'll get to be up soon.))

((ok i will instead her now do you want them to know each other of not))

all she sees is darkness then all of in a instant a bight light flash came out of no where when she open she saw she was on the outskirts of a town ((sorry if this takes control of you character a little TRH)) when jack saw this pillar of light he got a strong need to run to the light she just sat there taking in her surround trying to piece together what happen

Jack blinked at the light, only one word coming to mind. "...home?"His wings flexed as he began galloping towards the light, using his wings to boost his speed. He soon came face to face with another, a female. "..."He had no idea what to say, he just stared apprehensively.

((I say they should be strangers. And its fine as long as you don't make it a habit.))

((now that i have two ponies in play i might not use stormchaser))

As jack got to the source of the light it disappeared leaving no trace it was there when he got there he saw a pony that looks like this just sitting there thinking it looks like she didn't notice himpost-8050-0-64635400-1380424586.png

"i don't know really the last thing i remember is i was at home watching a episode of my little pony friendship is magic the episode where sweetie belle and rarity got in a fight and sweetie wish she didn't have a sister one of my favorite but the way and the next thing i know is i am here" said Amy